NFL 2013

No no youre right GOAT fits, he is one. Remember we are now calling it BOAT. Like Best Of...Brady of...

you are right. tom brady is the best system QB of all time. i'm sure he thanks his lucky stars after being so average in college he got put on a team that has a system in place to make sure its offense is succesful

:lol:

Montana, who the two are compared to like it or not as the BOAT, had a pretty good system as well. Who was his receivers?...oh yeah lets start with Jerry Rice for six years. Bradys best receiver was Moss who he had for only two years. I think its safe to say Brady has done pretty well with what he has had and in whatever system you want to say. All great QBs have good systems and they are the key to that system.

Thing is because peyton changed teams and even head coaches when he was still on the colts I can see its not something manning was put into but something he helps create. He was very successful in college as well. Brady has been on the same team his entire pro career with the same head coach in a system that made matt cassell look like a pro bowl player. Factor in brady was not a standout college qb and the whole thing just looks more like what belichick does as a coach.

I dont care about Bradys college career its pointless. Some players work hard, are leaders and become great pros. Look at some of the Seahawk great players we just witnessed. Not all great players are top picks. Of course Brady has had a great coach been in a good system, but dont make it like he is just a humpty along for the ride...thats just idiotic.

Thing is because peyton changed teams and even head coaches when he was still on the colts I can see its not something manning was put into but something he helps create. He was very successful in college as well. Brady has been on the same team his entire pro career with the same head coach in a system that made matt cassell look like a pro bowl player. Factor in brady was not a standout college qb and the whole thing just looks more like what belichick does as a coach.

That's such a massive stretch. If you're arguing that Brady might not have become what he is without Belichick, I'll buy that, but to call him a system QB is asinine. It just makes it look like you haven't watched this guy's career (which I don't know how long you've been watching the NFL, maybe you haven't).

And everyone who brings up the Matt Cassell year conveniently forgets to mention that he was given the benefit of playing on an offense that was fucking stacked. Put him on this year's Pats and you've got a 6-10 to 8-8 team.

Montana = GoAT so far and won't be topped for a very long time.

Hey Seahawks
Joe-Montana-with-Super-Bowl-Rings-C10105978.jpeg

tell me about your 1 ring again...