NFL 2014

They got lucky as fuck to even be in that situation in the first place. By far the luckiest team in the league, glad they lost. And then they displayed the class they don't have at end also.

Yeah you have "Beast Mode" on the 1 yard line on 2nd down and you throw the fucking ball... Jesus christ...

Other than that great game to watch. Too bad the Patriots won. fucking can't stand them.

Even if Brady is tied for super bowl rings with Joe Montana, Joe is still a fuck load better than Brady ever is. Montana has never thrown an Interception in any of his super bowl victories. And IMO Brady's success will always have an * next to his name.

Dumbest play call ever, makes you wonder as much as the power outage did. Fortunately Dilfer 2.0 and Darth Schmuck are nearing their natural ends.

Mathiäs;10965709 said:
They got lucky as fuck to even be in that situation in the first place. By far the luckiest team in the league, glad they lost. And then they displayed the class they don't have at end also.

Yeah, they wouldn't even have won the division if Palmer didn't get injured, imo.

Well, in any case, I'm glad Brady got one more ring for his career, and that the Pats can still win Super Bowls so long as they aren't playing the Giants.

Who the fuck throws on 1 and goal on second down with seconds left in the Superbowl? Un fucking believable. Complete and total stupidity from the coaching staff. They should have taken Lynch and pounded that shit in there.

One ridiculous call to follow a ridiculous play. Now give us Quinn so we can maybe be playoff competitive in a couple of years...

Fucking Patriots.

Alright, I'll go ahead and admit it: best franchise ever imo. Even with all the cheating scandals and all that bullshit, I don't even care. Those dudes can ball. Congrats to them. I never would have said this prior to this year, now that the whole Manning vs the Dark Side thing is over pretty much.

At some point I'll just get over all that past history, and/when I do, and if the Colts fail to advance, I'll be rooting for the Patriots just to see them drive that nail even further in history's asshole. That and to piss everyone off because they're so universally hated. Watching a powerhouse still in its prime is a sight to see. I feel rather fortunate to have witnessed the entirety of their greatness unlike the previous dynasties in NFL history. Or at least what I'm able to remember. I mean, there were quite a few times I had to drown my sorrows at the hands of those cocksuckers so my memory is kinda foggy when it comes to the early-early days.

Anyway, congrats to the Patriots.

On a side note, for some reason I felt a little joy watching the Seahawks fail at the end. Especially after that crazy Kearse reception. wtf? Those dudes seemed to always get so damn lucky. Either way, great game. Can't wait for next season!

I'm glad you are thinking about us in your moment of greatness.

10492027_10200265071985079_5186416031381435104_n_zpsvsokiwvh.jpg

You're a ridiculous human being

I didn't mean that Brady was down on Dilfers level (hence 2.0), but that he functions as a system QB, and wouldn't be anywhere near Super Bowls outside of the Patriots organization and wouldn't be anywhere near his wins without a sure footed kicker or bonehead play calling (on the other hand, at least 1 loss had a fluke play go against him, so maybe 1 of the losses balances out for one of the wins).

Either way, to start talking about Brady in the same breath as Montana as some are wont to do is absurd. Bradshaw on the other hand......The difference for New England between Brady under center and a backup under center appears to be roughly 1.5 wins.