NHL 2014

Miller is baffling. Too deep in his crease on shots from the blue line. I get the last two goals were deflected, but if he is on top of crease he probably makes the save just by cutting angle.

Now done with my goaltending spew.

Miller is baffling. Too deep in his crease on shots from the blue line. I get the last two goals were deflected, but if he is on top of crease he probably makes the save just by cutting angle.

Now done with my goaltending spew.

Yes, but also, if you're too far out, it's easy for the opponent to tap in a rebound. You need to find a good balance.

I give credit to players willing to block shots etc, but I bet most goalies would quietly say get the fook out of the way and just let me see the puck lol. Epsecially from blue line shots..no need to really block them. Seems most deflections go off the D-man anyway. Is what it is..its a fine line.

C'mon Bluejackets tie this mutha up.

Your team is back!

I got your end of season frustration to a point, but my thinking was this team was coasting into the playoffs and dealing w the injuries etc. All hate aside, i like this Blues team...think they play tough as nails and thought all along that are built for what is the playoff grind etc.

Yup.

Id give a body part to see the Bs v Blues in the finals cause i think theyre both the toughest, best, most balanced teams in the league. Who knows what thatll get ya however. Bruins, as good as they are, have not one person who can score a goal in the way that Datsyuk did in the game-1 winner. Yes "insane" indeed.

Dude, imagine if the Blues had a guy like MacKinnon or Duchene, they would be fucking unstoppable. That's why I really thought the Blues should've gone after Vanek, he really would've made the Blues much more dynamic up front.

but you guys still have a fucking kick ass roster. Fucking kick Chicago's ass!