NHL 2014

Just got back from the Ducks game. I'd enjoy going to games more if I didn't hate people so much. Fuck people.

Well I got what I wanted tonight. :)

So did I, although Anaheim's effort in the second half of the game was subpar. Gotta limit the turnovers and play a full 60 minutes. /HockeyPlayerCliches

People suck.

Is Getzlaf still alive?...heard he took a wicked puck to the face at the end there.

See i told you Sys Riff, Price could play like shit and they could still win. And a 4th line no ice-time hack gets the game winner. Gotta love the playoffs lol.

Well Lindback was really bad I think, and TB getting outshot like 3:1 is pretty bad too.

Lindback stays down way too long, that's the disadvantage he has, and he gets caught off the post very often, it was evident last night, the score could of been much higher for Montreal.

People suck.

Is Getzlaf still alive?...heard he took a wicked puck to the face at the end there.

See i told you Sys Riff, Price could play like shit and they could still win. And a 4th line no ice-time hack gets the game winner. Gotta love the playoffs lol.

The fact that Montreal had 11 players on the score sheet is huge and they were much more aggressive on the forecheck than they were in the regular season. Price made up for his sub-par performance in the 3 periods and shined with big saves in OT. I am not expecting the same out of Price next game, he's going to kill it tomorrow.

He sucked in the first, but he was a stud the rest of the game. Kane breakaway was 50/50 but that first goal was really bad. 2nd he was hung to dry--for having the best D corps in the league the blues d men make tons of mistakes

From what I've seen, he's the only reason Chicago hasn't won this game in a blowout

That's stupid. Miller sucked for the most part. Made some good saves but he has to stop that last breakaway goal and looked last several times. LaPierre bailed him out of one of those times.

Great game overall though despite the terrible officiating. Fantastic game winner too.

5 period game, he was bad for one for em. 1/5 doesn't make it the majority. lapierre did save him, but crawford made like 3 hasek saves in the 2nd/3rd to keep it tied or 3-2..good game all around, and if Miller plays the rest of the series like periods 2-5, then Blues fans should be ecstatic.

The Bs v TB game 7 a cpl years ago was a 1-0 Bruin win, maybe the best intense action filled game ive ever seen. That said, im thrilled that we are now getting the same playoff intensity along with more goal scoring. Insane start to these playoffs!