NHL 2014

Never thought of it 'till now but the 04 Stanley Cup stars are having a "reunion" (St. Louis and Richards in Rangers and Lecavalier in Flyers). I'm happy with the performance. We were passive first but in 2nd and 3rd we showed a lot of heart and earned a great 4-1 win.

Some people are going to probably laugh at this, but

I'm predicting a Habs/Hawks or Sharks final...

For some reason, I just think that the way Montreal played against Tampa with the amount of shots they put on Lindback, kind of adds a new dynamic to the team they never went that aggresive on the forecheck during the regular season, and Briere who's literally a point per game guy in the playoffs is huge, so the boost and effect he has on that 4th line is huge. They just need to slightly be better on the defense side of things.

And no I'm not saying this because I'm a Montreal fan, that game showed something that they didn't show all year. If it doesn't happen I'm atleast expecting a Bruins/Habs Semi-Final that series would be insane as fuck lol...

It's hard for me to see Montreal beating TB if Bishop gets back, can't allow 4 goals on ~15 shots anyways

I agree, but I don't expect anyone to believe it'll happen again. And Bishop doesn't look like he'll be back till like game 6 or 7 if it makes it that far, he's taken a few shots from the medical trainers, but nothing hard, more easy stuff. We'll see though.

That's it lose you fucking assholes. Lose. And how about that fucking piece of dog shit Lucic with that shot to the balls

No it didn't go to 3OT and no there weren't 9 goals scored, but holy shit that game was intense.

Great way to start off the playoffs for the Wings! At least ensured a split in the first two, and man Howie came to fucking PLAY

Some incredible saves that I have no clue how he even managed to make them

EDIT: Yeah, fuck Lucic - one of the dirtiest players in the league

How the hell can you find this Boston - Detroit game boring? Both teams are playing damn good hockey.

There was like 22 shots through 2 periods..lot of neutral zone disasters, not much until the third.

But really glad the Wings won, rooting for them but figured Bruins would win. What's word on Zetterberg? Is he close to coming bacK?

No ill will towards the Bruins or their fans here, but saw this on HF and found it pretty funny

SwA9adL.gif

No ill will towards the Bruins or their fans here, but saw this on HF and found it pretty funny

SwA9adL.gif

Is the "flu bug" on that wheel of excuses? Lol. The past week the flu did hit the team pretty hard. The Bs did look sluggish at times imo...no excuses tho! I was pumping Detroits tires before the end of the season and really didnt like this first round match-up at all for the Bs. Its early, shall see.