NHL 2014

God fucking dammit all to hell fucking Pens blew a lead and the game. And where the fuck is Crosby at? And fucking Letang continuing to take retarded penalties after being benched last game for the same shit.

So... How many game suspension for Seabrook? 2-5 seems reasonable to me. Still laughing at the announcers...
"Did Seabrook left his feet before the hit?"
"No I don't think so it seems to be fine."

Yeah right he just got a hit to the head but whatever... As long as he didn't left his feet...

And how the fuck is that Seabrook hit NOT dirty. It's the definition of a dirty hit. You've got him clearly leaving his feet, targeting the head, the elbow and everything. How is that not dirty? How? And it's amazing that Backes not only got up after that but was ready to fight someone after it.

Due to the fact that he got up so fast makes me kinda sure that there's no concussion/injury. He will probably be back next game.

The fact that he got up to his feet doesnt mean it's a good sign. He was not well at all. Couldnt find anything on his status other than the coach saying he was "not well". Id be surprised if he didnt have a concussion and wasnt out for a bit. Hope he's ok.

Reports are Seabrook will get a 3 game suspension.

For the love of brutality... Ranger's defense showed no heart. 1st and 2nd goal were clearly their fault. 3rd were just an unlucky goal and 4th an empty net... Hope to see better effort rest of the games. We should beat Flyers without any problems.

You are wrong! Edwards isnt a "whiny cunt"...he is just the biggest mutha fucking annoying blowhard ive ever heard lol. Annoys the shit out of diehard Bs fans. Glad i dont have to listen to him during the playoffs. For that matter ive streamed and listened to Habs games...homerism at its finest and annoying as fuck! Hockey brings that out...the passion is definitely felt thru the broadcasts...good or bad.

Bs bringing the nasty today...that's more like it. Hang on boys!

You are wrong! Edwards isnt a "whiny cunt"...he is just the biggest mutha fucking annoying blowhard ive ever heard lol. Annoys the shit out of diehard Bs fans. Glad i dont have to listen to him during the playoffs. For that matter ive streamed and listened to Habs games...homerism at its finest and annoying as fuck! Hockey brings that out...the passion is definitely felt thru the broadcasts...good or bad.

RDS isn't that bad when it comes to the Habs game, I'll admit their biased sometimes, but most of the time it's even. Let's not talk about in between periods though. God fucking damnit Benoit Brunet is the biggest retard ever lol...

Epic game by the habs, I will say there were some questionable calls (specifically the goaltender interference call), but in the end a Win is a Win.

My understanding on the call was that the Tampa Bay player, didn't make enough of an effort to exit the crease. I don't know though.

I sort of find that rumor to be hard to believe, he seemed genuinely upset when he slashed Carter in the mug last playoffs. But who knows.

Apparently dirty ass Duncan Keith said "Wakey Wakey, Backes"
I really hope Ryan Reaves levels that dude. What a piece of shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH-xn3FY-Tw

Video speaks for itself. I'll laugh my ass off when the Blackhawks lose this series and he's crying. Hopefully someone will put him in his place before that happens too.

It should also be noted that he's keeping a safe distance and staying behind a few people while he talks all that shit. Not only is he a ginormous asswhipe, he's also a fucking spineless coward. I would love to see how brave he would be had Backes been conscience and standing face to face with him.

Well played game by the Bruins, I just don't understand why the hell the Wings tried to beat Boston at their own game. No team is going to beat Boston playing their brand of hockey - Wings need to get back to using their speed and skill.

Well played game by the Bruins, I just don't understand why the hell the Wings tried to beat Boston at their own game. No team is going to beat Boston playing their brand of hockey - Wings need to get back to using their speed and skill.

Not so much that, the Wings know better. Boston just forced the issue more. Also, their offense was less along the boards crap and more directed toward net-front presence. Thats when they become even more effective.

I'm really unhappy with how the Blackhawks have played, not just in terms of performance, but in style. In previous successful playoff runs they've shown significantly better discipline. It's almost as if after taking the high road for quite some time, something snapped, and they're sick of playing finesse vs. goonery. They saw Orpik take out Toews for a few weeks, and I think they are sick of the chickenshit tactics that worse teams use to try to win. (Like the Raffi Torres hit on Hossa a few years ago.) And they're going to lose the series because of their reaction.

I was expecting Seabrook to just get 2 games off, since he has a clean record prior to this. If it was Keith it would have been more, since as you've noticed, his record has some spots on it. (But who can blame a guy for elbowing one of the Sedins in the head, considering how dirty the rest of Vancouver is.)

It's not like the Blues can claim much moral high ground here. When I saw Backes go down, I figured it couldn't happen to a better guy. The Hawks hate him. He's been on a mission to injure Toews the last couple years. Jackman is a punk too. The Blues are not angels out there. Pretty far from the Wings (non-Bertuzzi roster), the Hawks (other than this series), and relatively clean squads like the Kings and Sharks. If you look at the number of fighting penalties teams incur, it's mostly in the east, and I don't think it's a coincidence that the West has been much better top to bottom the past few years. Fighting and dirty play doesn't help you win unless you injure stars. I don't like Chicago resorting to this.