NHL 2014

I'm confident the Pens will beat the Jackets but they'll be all the they can handle. Every series should be a good one. Here are my predictions..

Avs vs Wild - Avs
Hawks vs Blues - Hawks
Ducks vs Stars - Stars
Sharks vs Kings - Kings

B's vs Wings - B's
Habs vs Bolts - Not sure
Pens vs Jackets - Pens
Rangers vs Flyers - Not sure either

and of course I will probably be completely wrong about most of these and with some of them I hope I am.

The Habs/Lightning series will all depend on how Carey Price performs. He's pretty much the deciding factor in the series. If he doesn't show up, the Lightning should win. But I hope he does show, because I want a Bruins/Habs Semi final.

The Habs/Lightning series will all depend on how Carey Price performs. He's pretty much the deciding factor in the series. If he doesn't show up, the Lightning should win. But I hope he does show, because I want a Bruins/Habs Semi final.

You do realize the TB goalie is injured? There are many other factors and players than just "depend all on Price". He could play great and they could still lose...or he could play average and they easily could still win this series. Who knows...the NHL playoffs are the great unknown as we know.

You do realize the TB goalie is injured? There are many other factors and players than just "depend all on Price". He could play great and they could still lose...or he could play average and they easily could still win this series. Who knows...the NHL playoffs are the great unknown as we know.

Yes, I realize that Bishop is hurt, But who has the most to lose in this series? The Habs do, Price isn't a proven playoff goalie, and considering the way the Habs got bounced in horrible fashion last year. Price is going to have to play like he has all year, and with the Olympics experience, I don't think they should be worried too much, it doesn't get much bigger than the Olympics if you ask me.

And knowing Montreal, everytime we play a goalie who hasn't really proven himself yet, we get stoned lol...

I get to a point what youre saying, but regardless, i think the Habs have a real good chance to win this series. Im not totally sold on home ice advantage when it comes to the playoffs, but TB gaining home ice could be a factor. For we all know how much home ice advantage the Habs always get when it comes to the Refs etc. ;)

I get to a point what youre saying, but regardless, i think the Habs have a real good chance to win this series. Im not totally sold on home ice advantage when it comes to the playoffs, but TB gaining home ice could be a factor. For we all know how much home ice advantage the Habs always get when it comes to the Refs etc. ;)

Not like it matters, there's prob more habs fans at tomorrow's game then what Tampa will have lol... So technically every game is a home game for Montreal, huge advantage haha.

Ok so you may have a point there.:D

But that's just my gut feeling, thing is I actually would like to see a decent ending to Salanne's final season.

With Andersen starting it'll be interesting to see if he can not crack under pressure. Kari is a stud, but does Dallas have enough depth? Saying Stars in 7

BIshop out in TB is huge too

It is time.....

3pgax5.jpg

!!!!!!!!!1

...and yes Malkin is playing yay.

such a great pass and Stamkos buries it!

Price should of stopped the first goal by Tampa, the other 3 really, he was hung out to dry, he's gonna have to be better either way. Luckily his team is scoring goals lol...

and man Subban, I love the guy, but he is ALL OVER THE PLACE like he's lost. Get a grip man!