NHL 2014

B's lose in another shoot-out...i think theyre 0- for this year. Thank shit christ the playoffs arent decided by shoot-outs lol.

Looks like Shanahan is to become Pres of ops for the Leafs. I officially hate him now.

I remember you guys beating the Ducks in the shootout at the Garden earlier this year.

I think only spot left to clinch is between Phoenix and Dallas, but the other teams have all clinched berths. East and West just has a rotation of seedings, Colorado could win the midwest etc..

Yeah the Blues really are on a skid right now. They better get their shit straight soon.

With the playoff situation right now I would rather see the Pens play the Wings in a series instead of the Blue Jackets. If the the Wings were healthy it would be a different story though. Both teams are probably going to be tough even with the wings being as injured as they are but I think the Pens would outlast them.

And I have no fucking clue why some Pens fans actually want to see them play the Flyers in the first round. That's the last fucking team they need to play in a series.

Looks like the Bs could face either the Flyers, Wings or Columbus...all currently tied. Philly and Columbus physically could match and hammer away with the Bs. But Im thinking I want no part of the Wings right now and they are healthier. Either way nothing will be easy imo. Wings take out Pens imo if that match up happens.

Wtf happened? Are they just winding down the reg season resting up for the playoffs or are there some serious issues? This Blues team looked scary good whenever ive watched them.

Note: TB forward Ryan Malone is preparing well for the playoffs...arrested for DUI and cocaine posession.