NHL 2014

How can you blame that on Miller? Blues are like 0 for 8 on the PP today, and Shatty just let Bickell touch the first one. Blues have some serious problems with just becoming quitters man. He wasn't great, which is probably what they needed. This series would have ended a lot earlier if Tarasenko wasn't the only forward to show up

Still, when you're 5% on the PP you aren't a playoff team. If the Blues just won one more regular season game they would have played the Wild and probably coasted into the next round. Team crumbled big time.

Bye bye TJ.

Also, watched the Sharks game from yesterday. What a bad fucking game. They need to finish Kings this next game or I'm fucking pissed off.

EDIT: Both Dallas and LA start to piss me off. We need an Anaheim/SJ battle in the next round :-C

Well, was a roller coaster of a season...

Hopefully we can bring in some decent UFAs and keep up the youth movement

Z D UFA
Gus Weiss Franzen
Jurco Sheahan Tatar
Miller/Abdelkader Helm Glendening

Kronwall UFA
DeKeyser Smith
Ericsson Ouellet/Marchenko

We need to get rid of Kindl and Lashoff, abysmal players.

Thinking we should go hard for Matt Niskanen and possibly Vanek

Would be a hell of a team with that lineup

Still, when you're 5% on the PP you aren't a playoff team. If the Blues just won one more regular season game they would have played the Wild and probably coasted into the next round. Team crumbled big time.

Tell that to the Bruins when they won the Stanley Cup, their Powerplay was horrible and I'm pretty sure they only scored their first powerplay goal in the cup final.

Well, was a roller coaster of a season...

Hopefully we can bring in some decent UFAs and keep up the youth movement

Z D UFA
Gus Weiss Franzen
Jurco Sheahan Tatar
Miller/Abdelkader Helm Glendening

Kronwall UFA
DeKeyser Smith
Ericsson Ouellet/Marchenko

We need to get rid of Kindl and Lashoff, abysmal players.

Thinking we should go hard for Matt Niskanen and possibly Vanek

Would be a hell of a team with that lineup

I'm pretty sure Vanek is going to resign with Montreal, he's certainly making the case for it and I'm sure Marc Bergevin is going to push hard for him. It just all depends on how much cap space we'll have.

Blues really did crumble for whatever reason. Thought this team had the goods for a long run. Though, lets not forget the Hawks are are a damn good defending champ team. That said Blues were up 2-0. Some series have key moments and this one surely did...the hit on Backes. It reminded me of when the Bs lost Nathan Horton due to a vicious hit in the finals again the Nucks. It was a turning point in the series the Bs went ape-shit, imposed their will and would not be denied. Seemed the Blues did the opposite after the Backes hit. Maybe this is unfair or im over thinking things idk.

For what it's worth they did lose to the defending champions. Losing in the first round sucks but it was against the hawks.

Ha ha bye Stars...was Romo in attendance? Holy choke-fuck nuts! Give up 2 in the last cpl mins only to lose it in OT.

That's kinda rough man, the Stars should have been swept faster than the lightning. The fact they made it to 6 is a big deal.

Having Peverly in the third would have been huge too, Dallas couldn't buy a faceoff win.

That's kinda rough man, the Stars should have been swept faster than the lightning. The fact they made it to 6 is a big deal.

Having Peverly in the third would have been huge too, Dallas couldn't buy a faceoff win.

It was moments away to a game 7. Agree, no way did i think the Stars would even be close or near that position. I dont like them (or the Ducks for that matter) for whatever reason, but yeah it was a tough way to go out.

Pens barely but finally win woopee...

Pulling for a kings comeback they're up 1-0 at the moment in the first.