NHL 2014

I can't wait to watch that Habs-Bs game tonight.

And fuck, the tickets for any of the LA-ANA games are fucking expensive. $100+ for top of the top deck. It's almost like Toronto during the regular season. lol

Im barely making it thru work...cant wait! I love pretty much all the playoffs, but this rivalry has the most impact in all of sports...it goes way back for me.

SUBBAN!!!!!!!!!! Boy he needed to be our best player tonight and boy was he ever.

and Price was lights out tonight, some of the saves he made just proves how much he's got something to prove. Killer performance. And I didn't expect anything less.

But man this series is going beat both teams up holy shit.

I'll give credit where credit is due though, the B's were resilient.

Another heart attack classic!

Dude seriously, i dont know what else the Bs could do...they had a ton of chances. I knew it wasnt meant to be tonite when Soderbergs tip across the goal line the puck took a FUCKIN TURN AWAY FROM THE NET! I cant take this shit!

I think when I look at it now is that Montreal needs to play a full 60 minutes, the first 40 were solid on that side of things and Price made the saves he needed to make to keep his team in it. But The Bruins took it to them in the 3rd. So if they play a full 60 and play just a bit better defensively I think they should be alright. But man... I was on edge the whole time.

I'm worried with the afternoon game though, Montreal never plays those and Boston does so they are used to it. Which Is why I think Boston will win game 2.

And man Patches and Vanek need to get going they've been average at best since the regular season ended. They need to step it up!

Im mainly rooting for trainwrecks, but for some strange reason i dont think id mind seeing the Rangers whip-ass on Sid and the Pens.

Rangers take game one, the pens really need to step their game up. Crosby in particular. He's doing enough for them to win games but they need him to play at his full potential, he needs to play at the level where he steals games for them. The rangers are going to be a tough team to beat.

Boston was great against Montréal. This will be interesting.

EDIT: Not watching anything from yesterday though as I just saw the results.

Hawks were mostly outplayed in game one, but Crawford was really good, and Kane was outstanding. Minnesota has to shut down Kane, Toews, Sharp, and Hossa, and hope to keep Keith and Seabrook from making an impact on offense. There's just a lot of talent, and Kane and Toews especially are great playoff performers. The Wild are a good team, but I can't see this series lasting long.

I ran into Kane and his dad at a Qdoba (chain Mexican restaurant) in downtown Chicago about a year ago. I told him he was fun to watch and I wished him luck in the playoffs. They won the Cup, so I must not have been a bad fan.