NHL 2014

Tuned in now. Holy shit how did the Ducks not score on that early flurry?

Reminded how bad the Ducks uni's are...theyve never got them right. The crowd wearing the bright colors look like a bunch of convicts in the stands.

The kings have some kind of magic going right now. They were buried in a deep dark hole against the sharks and now they're the team to beat.

Not that i really care and it could potentially benefit my Bruins, but does anybody else find it a bit odd that the Rangers / Pens will play games 2 & 3 back to back nites, yet the Bs / Habs have 2.5 days between games 2 & 3 (due to their early game 2 start time). Didnt notice any venue conflicts like NBA playoffs or anything. Cant be the networks cause it seems the every other day format works best for tv. Either way, no teams should have to play back to back days during playoffs imo, especially when having to travel. Unless of course its a necessity to wrap up a given series quicker like the Rangers / Flyers did with games 6 / 7.

It's probably to combat the long series, Bruins/Habs were the first one done while Pens went 6 and Rangers 7..they are probably fearing going to long into the summer

That makes sense i guess, but think they still couldve had Bs Habs go sat mon, Pens Ranger sun tues. Is what it is. Id like to see the Pens Rangers go 3ots...itll be 3 games in 2 days woahza!

You don't get back to back shutouts in the playoffs on accident. But you are right, he has had some luck and help.

And Rangers are not creating any good offensive chances. I know we should at least be a good opponent for Pittsburgh but this is just plain out bad. If Rangers can't offer something in game 4 then we're out.