NHL 2014

I think the Rangers are just flat-out spent. Theyve played some high intense games (more the previous series) crammed into a short schedule. Some of that is their own fault / doing, but scheduling back to backs as i eluded to probably doesnt help either.

Man, this could of been a 3-0 series lead for Montreal if they would of decided to play the last 10 mins of game 2. What a great game by the Habs tonight though.

Ginette Reno continues to bring the magic!

Well I'm obviously satisfied with how this series is going lol. Crosby and Malkin finally playing well again and Fluery looks confident. And what the hell is with Rangers fans booing Nash every time he touches the puck? I can understand being upset with his lack of offense or him playing badly but booing literally every single time he touches the puck? Fuck that's cold as hell.

Well I'm obviously satisfied with how this series is going lol. Crosby and Malkin finally playing well again and Fluery looks confident. And what the hell is with Rangers fans booing Nash every time he touches the puck? I can understand being upset with his lack of offense or him playing badly but booing literally every single time he touches the puck? Fuck that's cold as hell.

We're passionated but if you have a big contract you're supposed to deliver. I mean like you do not play in Colombus anymore, you got a lot of great players to support you here in Rangers so he doesn't have to dangle from defensive- to offensive zone. I'm more satisfied with Brassard, Zucc and Kreider and they earn A LOT less than Nash. I do not want to sound like a douchebag but Nash kinda deserves it, maybe it will change his mind about how he plays right now or want to leave because right now I would rather go with the last mentioned option. We can get someone else instead of having him raising our salary cap for nothing.

Buy out Richards, get rid of Nash for a good offensive player or 1st rounder pick, sign P.Stastny in off seasons and get a fresh start next season.

But I'm not only gonna complain, we may fall to a great team like Pittsburgh and another season will pass without the cup but I'm still proud over my Blue Shirts. Let's Go Rangers! :kickass:

Ill take it...theyve had zero puckluck! Gutsy, Bs had to have this one. I just wish theyd stop missing WIDE OPEN FOOKIN NETS! Hope this one wakes them up, cause Rask has not been Rask (until tonite) and the Bs overall play in this series has been meh at best. Yet the series is tied going back to Boston.

I've been thinking what Rangers can do to get a new fresh start (and positive from my point of view).
• Buy out Richards
• Trade Nash for Top 15 pick this draft + 1st/2nd next year.
• Trade Staal for Carolina's 1st round this year.
• Try to get Nylander and Dal Colle for those picks
• Sign Stastny (and maybe Niskanen) in free agency.
• Do not resign Pouliot
• Put Stepan, Boyle, Dorsett, Diaz and Strålman on Trade Block to maybe find something interesting.

I like him BUT I'm ready to deal with him. No offense but Buffalo have nothing interesting except from Conacher and their 1st round pick this year.

I've noticed that the guy with the Kramer avatar is completely retarded when it comes to NHL hockey. Trading Stepan would be fucking stupid.

I've noticed that the guy with the Kramer avatar is completely retarded when it comes to NHL hockey. Trading Stepan would be fucking stupid.

I didn't say that we're gonna trade him, only said that we could be open to see what we can get for him. Learn to read kiddo.

I'm not surprised the pens are choking this game and possibly this series away. Not surprised in the least.