NHL 2014

Incredible comeback by the Rangers. As I stated many times before I actually expected this to happen. Another massive playoff failure by the pens that is. I'm actually not disappointed or angry, I'm actually extremely relieved. Hopefully this all brings the needed changes fans have been asking for. The pens need big changes. I'm also happy they didn't lose to the flyers or bruins or whatever. Hopefully this is finally the end of the Bylsma era.

I'm exaggerating, but you always wanted to trade a lot of people. :lol:

Goodluck against either Boston or Montreal, even though I'll probably be rooting for Montreal if they get past Boston.

I can get that I'm more happy if Rangers will fall to Montreal than Boston but I'm still hoping for a Ducks - Rangers final due to Silfverberg who's one of my favorite players. :)

The trades I was talking about after (around) 20 games into the season were only because I was angry on Rangers because they were awful and not their selves. But What I wrote a few days back is something I can stand for. Richards need to get buy out, Nash isn't really a fit here and I DON'T want to trade Stepan but are ready for it due to the fact that Rangers have such a high salary cap and will have trouble to resign great players in the future.

I still need to give Pittsburgh some credit even through my hatred for Crosby. Even if we turned this series around they've played us well and it was a 50/50 tonight.

I can get that I'm more happy if Rangers will fall to Montreal than Boston but I'm still hoping for a Ducks - Rangers final due to Silfverberg who's one of my favorite players. :)

The trades I was talking about after (around) 20 games into the season were only because I was angry on Rangers because they were awful and not their selves. But What I wrote a few days back is something I can stand for. Richards need to get buy out, Nash isn't really a fit here and I DON'T want to trade Stepan but are ready for it due to the fact that Rangers have such a high salary cap and will have trouble to resign great players in the future.

I still need to give Pittsburgh some credit even through my hatred for Crosby. Even if we turned this series around they've played us well and it was a 50/50 tonight.

Sounds good to me! :headbang:

Extremely disappointed. Bs were too sloppy and missed a ton of chances throughout the series. Not talking about all the posts and crossbars hit cause the goalie has sumn to do with that...it was the wide open nets that were completely missed. Tonite they were completely dominated for the first two periods at home in a game 7...inexcusable!

Well played Montreal, they really wanted it and deserve to move on.

Seeing a New York and Montreal team in the conf finals is torturous for me. Will of course be rooting against the Habs, however, i have to stick with my prediction of the winner of tonites (Bs / Habs) game will be in the Cup finals.

And Price took a step up...but needs to do alot more yet to be considered elite. He hasnt even gotten thru the conf finals.

I didn't watch enough of this series, finals week and whatnot with a new semester starting so I can't say much. Watched tonight and not sure I saw anything elite, but glad the BRuins lost. lucic acting like a bitch afterwards is no surprise either