NHL 2014

Fuck Montréal. Fuck New York, and fuck LA too. If Ducks lose game 7 then I just want Chicago to fuck up the rest of the teams.

I didn't watch enough of this series, finals week and whatnot with a new semester starting so I can't say much. Watched tonight and not sure I saw anything elite, but glad the BRuins lost. lucic acting like a bitch afterwards is no surprise either

I seen that, what a fucking cunt Lucic is, he has no class whatsoever. Just a big fucking baby is all he is.

Lets not forget that Montreal players including Weiss made comments leading up to that...Lucic wasnt the only. Shit was going back n forth all series. Regardless its all bogus and Lucic looks real bad here, he should find a podium and issue a public apology to his fans and the Montreal players imo. Over the years for many reasons Montreal simply brings out the worst in Boston...like no other team. Bs just lose it and pull some stupid shit!

Look at Keith/Seabrook and Backes when they ended that series..and then see Lucic and Weise/Weaver(Cant remember the other MTL player)--Lucic has no class. Backes looked like he almost died and then Hawks players caught saying 'wakey wakey backes' and he still shakes their hand.

Can't defend Lucic. Just a big baby and I hope someone punches him in a Vancouver bar again so I can hear him whine like a little bitch

Im not defending Lucic...if thats what your implying? I believe you do your talking with your game and shut the other team up by defeating them. Emotion gets the best of professional athletes but you still need to act like a pro. Id also like to take a shot at Thornton whom ive lost some respect for. Yeah his little water bottle squirt incident can be looked upon as silly and no big deal, but i truly believe it sent Montreal over the edge and fired them up even more bigtime! A 4th line hack who does that shit to a star player can incite much imo.

I love how this thread is basically a discussion about the Eastern Conference and when it comes to the Western Conference it's just "I hate the Kings".

I like the Kings

Fuck the Kings lol. I need Anaheim to win so my second round bracket would be perfect. I want that NHL Playoff bracket prize to be mine lol... The only series I messed up was San Jose/LA, Which San Jose should have fucking won...

Back on Lucic,

What did Weiss say? He was just taunting things that Lucic did during the series is pretty much all I saw.

But man Vancouver must feel fucking retarded now, giving up Dale Weiss for Raphael Diaz LOL...

The guy has been clutch these playoffs and playing like a monster when it counts.

Back on Lucic,

What did Weiss say? He was just taunting things that Lucic did during the series is pretty much all I saw. QUOTE]

Mainly the taunting and some comments on Lucics goal celebrations. Who knows, maybe he told him that he just had sex with Lucics mom, along with a midget and some farm animals. Though that would be more like Lucic to say.

On a more serious note the Habs made some very good moves at the deadline. Vanek, though it looked like the key move, wasnt even their best move imo. They had a good trade deadline. The Bs did not. As much as i love the youth that is part of the Bruin D-, Krug, Hamilton, Bartkowski though very good at times, they seemed to crack under playoff pressure in the end. They needed a veteran solid D-man especially after the Seidenberg injury. Bs are very good, Im not going to be cookoo like some others here that want to trade away half their team even before series are completed. Do however think the Bs need that veteran D-man and a pure sniper / finisher.

Apparently Sharks are getting rid of Havlát (I'm not surprised) and.... Danny Boyle. :(

I love how this thread is basically a discussion about the Eastern Conference and when it comes to the Western Conference it's just "I hate the Kings".

Well, me and Krig are pretty much the only Western Conference Fans who regularly comment in this thread, so yeah, you're going to see that a lot.

I hate the Kings. They can fucking fuck off. Fuck everything about that fucking organization.

Fuck I am nervous about game 7. Fuck LA, once again.

Apparently Sharks are getting rid of Havlát (I'm not surprised) and.... Danny Boyle. :(

And they're moving Burns back to D. Not surprised about Boyle, I listen to a Sharks podcast pretty regularly, and they're big fans of Boyle, but they were expecting him to be gone after this season. Not overly surprising.

And they're moving Burns back to D. Not surprised about Boyle, I listen to a Sharks podcast pretty regularly, and they're big fans of Boyle, but they were expecting him to be gone after this season. Not overly surprising.

I guess it's a good thing they're trying to build a younger team. Next season is going to be better than this one I think because both Nieto and Hertl are good newcomers and got used to the team and with Thornton and Marleau still at work they should do good.

If Pittsburgh loses, Bylsma is gone. Just like what happened to Boudreau in Washington.

It's not Bylsma's fault that his goalie is a joke and the UFA they brought in has a heart murmur or whatever it is. Can't do nothing about Shero long term signing Fleury. I think he even has a sports psychologist after last season or something.

"PIT will announce this morning GM Ray Shero and head coach Dan Bylsma have been fired. #TSN" -Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie

Looks like I was right...

Its obvious to fire him, but the failures of other years were not on him. This year I could say he blew the Rangers series.

They fired Shero and KEPT Bylsma. I'm shocked and extremely disappointed. They needed to fire Bylsma first and foremost. I suspect next year will be another waste. I can't say how disappointed I am. They both needed to go, not just one over the other.

But some reports say they are still evaluating him and other people so I'm hopeful. Come on make the right decision. The penguins need new management and a new coach. They need a lot of other things too but it all starts there in my opinion.