NHL 2014

Bruins took too much out of them lol.

Lol 7-2 really wtf? Thought the game was tonite...im at a wedding in the lovely Mt Washington resort in NH. Keep it up Rangers. God i cant believe im saying this about a NY team.

Why would Babcock leave Detroit? I heard that rumor and just considered it...ridiculous

There's a good chance that the Red Wings will have a few lean years coming up, and I believe his contract is up after next season. I know the Red Wings have a pretty good farm, and they still have some good players and all, but I don't think they'll be true contenders for at least a little while. And he also may just want something new, and the Pens would probably throw a lot of money at him if he became available. I'd also say the Pens have a better chance at the Cup than the Wings do (for at least for the next few years).

Not saying it's going to happen, it's just a thought that a few people have come up with.

I don't care who ultimately wins the stanley cup as long as it isn't the fucking blackhawks. A lot of their fans have no clue how spoiled they are. Another stanley cup win would send them off the deep end.

I don't care who ultimately wins the stanley cup as long as it isn't the fucking blackhawks. A lot of their fans have no clue how spoiled they are. Another stanley cup win would send them off the deep end.

That is very true, but not for me. I have been following the Blackhawks for over 20 years. The first Stanley Cup Finals I remember is watching the Penguins sweep the Blackhawks back in 92 or 93. After enduring a lot of shitty years I am enjoying the Blackhawks recent success. Show some respect for the Stanley Cup Champions guys! :kickass::lol:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=29456&navid=DL|NHL|home

:(

Yup, this is absolute fucking bullshit. It's fucking horrible timing. And I hope either Budaj or Tokarski absolutely stand on their heads and the boys play awesome, but I ain't expecting a miracle.

We literally had a legitimate shot at making it to the cup final, but now I seriously doubt it...

Damn things don't look good for Montreal right now. Price is injured and they're already trailing in the series after getting spanked. The next game will be huge.

It was an accident and I'm not saying it just because I'm a Rangers fan. But even if it will be good for the Rangers I'm not happy over the fact that Price is out.. I was excited over this round with two really good goalies battling against each other. :(

I can't believe people are blaming Kreider for what happened.

He has a history of running goaltenders carelessly. And yeah most people are simply blaming him for the fact that he fell skate first when he was "tripped", last time I checked you trip falling forward, not backwards.

Whether he did it or not on purpose, I couldn't care less, I fucking hate the guy right now. And I hope someone fucking rocks him tonight.

He has a history of running goaltenders carelessly. And yeah most people are simply blaming him for the fact that he fell skate first when he was "tripped", last time I checked you trip falling forward, not backwards.

Whether he did it or not on purpose, I couldn't care less, I fucking hate the guy right now. And I hope someone fucking rocks him tonight.

Dude don't be like that.. There's already enough of shitty Montreal fans. When Kreider were shooting he left one of his feet from the ground to put the force on the shot, the other feet were pushed from the back by Montreal defenseman which made Kreider get his weight backwards and there for fell back and collided with Price. The majority agrees that it was an accident (even your coach) and Kreider has more class than a lot believe. I'm sorry about the situation and if I also would see this to be on purpose I would not protect Kreider, to be physical against goalies is something I'm truly against (one of the reason I do not like Lucic after running over Miller).

This is all very similar to the whole Matt Cooke and Erik Karlsson thing awhile ago. Some players WILL "accidentally on purpose" do things sometimes but who knows what the intent was or wasn't. The Canadians shouldn't even be thinking about that right now because they shouldn't be blaming undesirable circumstances and misfortune for their predicament. The only thing they should care about is winning the next game and nothing else period. Just win regardless of whose injured and who's the person in net and who the most recent villain is. If they let all the other bullshit get in the way they're going to be down more just than 1 game in big hurry and they'll let their recent playoff success go down the shitter.

Dude don't be like that.. There's already enough of shitty Montreal fans. When Kreider were shooting he left one of his feet from the ground to put the force on the shot, the other feet were pushed from the back by Montreal defenseman which made Kreider get his weight backwards and there for fell back and collided with Price. The majority agrees that it was an accident (even your coach) and Kreider has more class than a lot believe. I'm sorry about the situation and if I also would see this to be on purpose I would not protect Kreider, to be physical against goalies is something I'm truly against (one of the reason I do not like Lucic after running over Miller).

No offense, but it's just my frustration talking. I'm mad as hell, Now it's like do we really stand a chance.

And looks like they're taking a risk tonight. Dustin Tokarski will get the start and all points lead to that. I like this kid, but it's risky, I know he can pull it off, but he needs to be excellent in this series because of the lack of experience.

Wow someone finally stood up and gave the Blackhawks a taste of their own medicine. Go Kings. The blackhawks getting humiliated in front of their fans is something I enjoy seeing.