NHL 2014

Fucking tired of Markov's shit, it's not hard to clear the fucking puck, if your that tired take a fucking icing and have Michel Therrien call a time out. Problem fucking solved. But no he tries slap it around the board and then gives a softy to Desharnais when he's got 2 guys on him.

FUCK. Montreal deserves a way better fate if you ask me.

Nah, proper fate imo...Rangers earned it. Not like Habs didnt have chances w/ 8 pps. Maybe Ranger fans now see why Bostonians cant stand the Habs. Sure the Rangers had their fair share of penalties, but to see the Habs embellishing again like a bunch of divas...bogus stuff!

^Agreed (only the first sentence though, Boston dives too bro (i.e. Brad fucking Marchand)). The Habs deserve to be down 3-1. You can't go 0 for 15 on the PP or whatever and expect to win. You also can't fucking lose both games at home.

I don't think i've seen a game so leniently called for penalties in the playoffs, is that where the Habs bias comes from? Glad the Rangers won.

Better chances than Montreal at least... :lol:

Takes 4 to win bud. You of all people should know this. Just ask the Pens/Sharks.

There is still alot of fight left in Montreal.

It's not like New York has dominated the series. Game 1 sure, but Game 2 Lundqvist stole that game, Tokarski stole game 3, and if Galchenyuk wouldn't have hit the post late in game 3, this series is tied. It could of been 3-1 Montreal but it's not and it's just the way it is.

Montreal won't go quietly you better believe it.

And jesus fucking christ, enough with the diving shit my fucking god... Let me high stick you in the face and see if your head doesn't snap back. It's the same fucking story every time montreal gets a ton of powerplays. Yet they only score on 1 of them and they still bitch about it. It's fucking getting old.

Also what the fuck is up with Hagelin's visor? It looks fucking retarded... What's the point of having one if it isn't covering your eyes?

Takes 4 to win bud. You of all people should know this. Just ask the Pens/Sharks.

There is still alot of fight left in Montreal.

It's not like New York has dominated the series. Game 1 sure, but Game 2 Lundqvist stole that game, Tokarski stole game 3, and if Galchenyuk wouldn't have hit the post late in game 3, this series is tied. It could of been 3-1 Montreal but it's not and it's just the way it is.

Montreal won't go quietly you better believe it.

And jesus fucking christ, enough with the diving shit my fucking god... Let me high stick you in the face and see if your head doesn't snap back. It's the same fucking story every time montreal gets a ton of powerplays. Yet they only score on 1 of them and they still bitch about it. It's fucking getting old.

Also what the fuck is up with Hagelin's visor? It looks fucking retarded... What's the point of having one if it isn't covering your eyes?

:lol: omfg..

Game 1: Pure domination.
Game 2: Solid effort from Rangers which kinda choked Montreal's offense.
Game 3: The bounces went Montreal's way but they also played good.
Game 4: Don't make me count how many times Rangers have been almost making a goal so game 3 could just have been Rangers too if you think hitting the post is a valid point.

Maybe Hags are afraid to get Prust's shoulder in the forehead?

:lol: omfg..

Game 1: Pure domination.
Game 2: Solid effort from Rangers which kinda choked Montreal's offense.
Game 3: The bounces went Montreal's way but they also played good.
Game 4: Don't make me count how many times Rangers have been almost making a goal so game 3 could just have been Rangers too if you think hitting the post is a valid point.

Maybe Hags are afraid to get Prust's shoulder in the forehead?

Game 1: Pure Domination by Rangers Yes
Game 2: Montreal Shot attempts 63/41 hit the net to the Rangers 36/30, 40 Saves by Lundqvist, Montreal had twice as many scoring chances than the Rangers did. So I don't see how they choked Montreal's offense.
Game 3: Yeah Bounces went Montreal's way.
Game 4: The game was even, Rangers had the edge during the first 30 mins of the game, and Montreal played the better 2nd half, it could of gone either way.

And I never said hitting the post was a valid point, All I said was if that shot went in the net the series is probably tied 2-2.

All this playing with a Rookie goalie who has been lights out good. They will win tomorrow. I'd be surprised if they don't. After that it's anybodies guess.

Whatever, it's not like the Rangers stand a chance in the Cup Final anyways.

I strongly disagree with you there. With Lundqvist, you never know, and I think the Rangers are a lot better of a team than their record indicates. They just had a real bad October (they started the season with 9 road games), and their record since mid-December is one of the better records in the league.

Sys Riff...you need to chill out! Youre the one who stated "not like the Rangers have a chance"...as if the series is / was over after game 4 and the Rangers just advanced. Then jump down peoples throats and spew out how much fight the Habs have left etc. No dude its not over and i really wouldnt be surprised if the Habs came back or atleast force a game 7 just maybe? Doubt it tho lol.

It's improbable, but the Hawks did come back from a 3-1 deficit before. They can definitely do it (and ironically so can the Kings).

Hopefully the Cup is in the East this year, no matter who wins the West.

Went out to see the game tonight and left after the second period. The Kings are playing well right now. Fuck the Hawks defense - they are letting the Kings park right in front of Crawford - what do they expect to happen?