NHL 2014

It's improbable, but the Hawks did come back from a 3-1 deficit before. They can definitely do it (and ironically so can the Kings).

Hopefully the Cup is in the East this year, no matter who wins the West.

The Kings are a far better team than last years Wings were. Kings are winning that series.

Habs got alot of fight in them, what an inspiring effort.

Also fuck that little shit Derek Dorsett. Headbutts Mike Weaver, if that doesn't get looked that, there is something wrong.

And John Moore is definitely getting suspended on an identical late hit to Weise that was similar to Prust on Stepan. Good thing Subban stepped in to stop Weise from going after him or Weise would of gone apeshit lol...

Fuck, I fell asleep during second period so I can't give a full opinion about the game (my job is fucking it up for me when the NHL are so late in Sweden...). But all I can say is that this were a whole new team that Rangers were battling against tonight.

Just had a look at the hit by Moore on Weise and it was unnesscessary but if it's more than 2 games then BULLSHIT, then I'm 100% sure that Canadien's are sucking on Bettman's dick. Wouldn't mind if Moore would have dropped the gloves against Weise because I'm seriously doubting that Dale would get the better end.

Edit: Sure take a look at Dorsett but then it wouldn't be less than right to take R.Borque along with it after the cross checking against Dorsett...?

I suppose they could but it isn't going to happen.

You never know. Did anybody think the Kings were going to do what they did (come back from 3-0 and 3-2 deficits)? No. You can't say a series is over until it's officially over, especially one involving the team that has won 2 cups in the last 4 years.

Stop being such a fucking pissy asshole. You're the biggest buzzkill I've ever seen. Are you ever fucking happy?

Habs got alot of fight in them, what an inspiring effort.

Also fuck that little shit Derek Dorsett. Headbutts Mike Weaver, if that doesn't get looked that, there is something wrong.

And John Moore is definitely getting suspended on an identical late hit to Weise that was similar to Prust on Stepan. Good thing Subban stepped in to stop Weise from going after him or Weise would of gone apeshit lol...

If they want to have a chance in game 6, Tokarski has got to play better. He was pretty fucking bad tonight.

Just had a look at the hit by Moore on Weise and it was unnesscessary but if it's more than 2 games then BULLSHIT, then I'm 100% sure that Canadien's are sucking on Bettman's dick. Wouldn't mind if Moore would have dropped the gloves against Weise because I'm seriously doubting that Dale would get the better end.

Edit: Sure take a look at Dorsett but then it wouldn't be less than right to take R.Borque along with it after the cross checking against Dorsett...?

Also the during the players entrance he snow showered the kids for no reason. The guy is an idiot. Not saying he's getting suspended but he deserves atleast a fine for the headbutt on Weaver and the snow shower. It was uncalled for.

You never know. Did anybody think the Kings were going to do what they did (come back from 3-0 and 3-2 deficits)? No. You can't say a series is over until it's officially over, especially one involving the team that has won 2 cups in the last 4 years.

Stop being such a fucking pissy asshole. You're the biggest buzzkill I've ever seen. Are you ever fucking happy?

Considering they were playing the Sharks and 2nd round Bruce Boudreau Ducks, kinda since both are known playoff chokers :loco:

This game is intense. Blackhawks are fighting for their lives, and Kings aren't having it.

If hockey was this fast paced all the time (obviously it'd couldn't be), it would easily be the most popular sport in the world. Those 20 minutes were fucking fun, and I don't like either of these teams.

Disagree. The long change and lack of stoppages may have tired both teams out, but there were legit scoring chances very regularly. Kane and Saad still were flying around the whole time. Easily the best either of them have been all series.

I still don't think the Hawks will win on Friday. They're just giving up way too many goals per game in this series, and the Kings have a steadier defense and better center play. Crawford has been worse than the last two rounds. It would take a reversal of fortune in special teams, or another heroic game from Kane or Toews to keep the series going.

Easily the best either of them have been all series.

lol what? Are we talking about the game or the OT here? I havent seen LA anywhere near that tired this whole playoffs. The Hawks were indeed still aggressive and putting it together in OT, but the Kings couldn't even pass the fucking puck to each other. I prefer the well thought out game that was played by the kings throughout regulation rather than just random shots whenever they got past the blue line. First two goals came way too early and the hawks forced LA to play a fast paced game from the beginning. Regardless, it was an awesome game that went down to the wire ... im just a little sore that the kings didn't look too good in OT.

I still don't think the Hawks will win on Friday. They're just giving up way too many goals per game in this series, and the Kings have a steadier defense and better center play. Crawford has been worse than the last two rounds. It would take a reversal of fortune in special teams, or another heroic game from Kane or Toews to keep the series going.

Yeah, i agree. LA's defense is the key. Also, my dad is always raving on about how good their center play is :lol:

edit: Oh and i'm pretty much still a new booty when it comes to hockey. I've never played a game and have only been watching for about a few years now.

Disagree. The long change and lack of stoppages may have tired both teams out, but there were legit scoring chances very regularly. Kane and Saad still were flying around the whole time. Easily the best either of them have been all series.

After the 4th goal, Crawford played quite well I thought. Maybe he can take that into game 6.

I thought OT was pretty sloppy ... both teams were clearly exhausted as fuck.

The first Overtime was about as thrilling as you'll see in hockey. The Kings weren't doing as well, but the Hawks were definitely flying.

And man, Hossa is just a beautiful player to watch. He has so much power and skill. Multiple times he just practically bulled his way into the offensive zone. Dude's an awesome player.