NHL 2014

Franzen is good yeah, and he is on a good deal, but his tendency to float and give up on plays is maddening. His inconsistency also is a problem. He'd be better for the team if he wasn't relied on to be one of "the guys" and could just be a secondary guy.

He's also proving to be a bit injury prone as of late which is worrying since we have him for so much longer.

Ole ole ole ole...ole ole!
Thank you Rangers...impressive series. Theyll be the underdog no matter who they face, but they do have a legit shot imo peops.

Would of loved to win the series, but we eliminated Boston. Season is a success.

Also bash me if you will, Rangers don't have a chance against Chicago or LA.

Atleast the Bs have actually won sumn lately and have appeared in the finals. Real success for legit franchises is atleast getting to the finals...of course winning it all. Conference finals says sumn however...youre atleast in the mix and contending. Bottom line, the drought continues for the Habs ; ).

I just hate Chi more and more. I hope they lose in an overtime game seven soul crusher. Seriously fuck that whole team.

And how the fuck haven't the pens hired a new GM yet?!

Jeezus damn it...LA is going to blow this series. Feel game 5 was when they really blew it. Put up 4, Crawford was shakey and they still lose. Some guys were born to play hockey...Kane the bastard i feel was born to lift Cups.

okey... 2-1 to Chicago, this is fucking intense. Who will be the stronger team? I always love these 7th games where both teams are fighting for their lives.