NHL 2014

These two games have been epic. I wonder how things will turn out on the Eastcoast.

Brettman is ridiculous.
Refs are ridiculous.
NHL is corrupt.

Explain where Lundqvist did dive.

That play where Carter bumped him as he was playing the puck behind the net, that was such a dive it was ridiculous. NYR blew the game, can't blame it on the Refs. Even still, taking the home team to OT's both games and should have won, makes you look pretty good as the road team.

I've read this bogus conspiracy theory and Rangers fans are pretty ridiculous right now. Complain to me about refs when this happens;

Infamously known as the worst call in sports history

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see the problem with the third goal. He was skating away from the crease when the Rangers player shoved him right into it. Is that still supposed to disallow the goal?

I don't see the problem with the third goal. He was skating away from the crease when the Rangers player shoved him right into it. Is that still supposed to disallow the goal?

Lundqvist were not able to move in the crease to make the save because D.King were in his way. I'm not calling for a penalty but it should not have been a goal. Pouliot can get a penalty for it but as fast as a Kings player does it then it's nothing.. :loco:

Lundqvist were not able to move in the crease to make the save because D.King were in his way. I'm not calling for a penalty but it should not have been a goal. Pouliot can get a penalty for it but as fast as a Kings player does it then it's nothing.. :loco:

But you didn't address my question. Yes, King was in the crease, but only because he was shoved in there. He was moving away from it initially. Is that still supposed to disallow the goal? In that case, I can see that rule being used to "cheat" your way out of surefire goals.

But you didn't address my question. Yes, King was in the crease, but only because he was shoved in there. He was moving away from it initially. Is that still supposed to disallow the goal? In that case, I can see that rule being used to "cheat" your way out of surefire goals.

To address your question, King were in the goal cease even before he was shoved and he never left it since he fell on Lundqvist when the "goal" was scored. Take a look at it again. By rewatching tapes it has been stated that it wasn't a goal.

I'll rewatching it later, I don't remember him being in the crease before getting shoved.

Anyway things are looking grim for the Rangers. They played better in LA.

That play where Carter bumped him as he was playing the puck behind the net, that was such a dive it was ridiculous. NYR blew the game, can't blame it on the Refs. Even still, taking the home team to OT's both games and should have won, makes you look pretty good as the road team.

I've read this bogus conspiracy theory and Rangers fans are pretty ridiculous right now. Complain to me about refs when this happens;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VWAtMxXVCs

Infamously known as the worst call in sports history

So what's your opinion on Quick's dive...? :loco: