NHL 2014

Congrats to LA

Was hoping for NY to at least force a game seven in the series, but at least a great last game

Fuck LA, but fuck Anaheim too. Those assholes could've and should've stopped this from happening. Hopefully they're busy this offseason.

Congrats to the real Kings fans, and congrats to the couple of Kings fans on here. Bandwagoners can fuck off though.

What a magical season for the Kings. I can't wait until next season, it'll be here before you know it.

I suspect this off season is going to be very interesting. A lot of contracts are ending and there's going to be a lot of trades.

New Ducks away jersey will be unveiled at the draft.

If we keep the 10th pick, we should probably get a chance to pick one of Kapanen/Nylander/Fiala, but I'd love it if Dal Colle somehow dropped to 10. Sucks that Ottawa had to win games towards the end of the season.

Great, hope that Rangers will go for him or Spencer Watson. Not so much to choose on when we doesn't have a 1st round pick..

My predictions for tonight:

Hart: Crosby
Lindsay: Crosby
Norris: Weber (finally)
Vezina: Rask
Selke: Toews
Calder: MacKinnon
Lady Byng: ROR
Adams: Roy
Masterton: Moore

Sounds like Patrick Sharp is very available this offseason. Better to trade a guy a year too soon than a year too late. He's on the wrong side of 30 and probably won't be a 30 goal scorer too many more times, and his no-show in the playoffs maybe cost the team another Cup. Sharp is a good fit for a team on the rise that is ready to compete the next two years. Montreal seems like a good fit, maybe Tampa if they think they can make a leap.

I would move Seabrook too, but it seems more likely he'll go once the new Kane/Toews deals kick in.

It also seems likely that Kane and Toews will sign twin contracts similar to the Weber/Parise contracts in Minnesota. Kane and Toews have the same agent and both want to stay.

Crawford wasn't terrible against LA, and he was huge against MIN. No one here blames the OT clincher on him. That game 7 was a weird game with weird bounces for both teams. Whomever came out of that one would have beat NYR.

No one is suggesting that Chicago makes a goaltending change going into next season. They need to get a little deeper and younger on defense, but bringing back most of the same roster should put the team in position to compete for another championship.

No, Crawford was terrible. In the 7 games against LA, he only had a save percentage above .900 TWICE. A sub-.900 save percentage in a playoff series is terrible.

I'm not saying you should move him, but he was terrible against LA.