NHL 2014

Missed the game tonight, saw the score late and didn't bother to try and watch. I've seen him dive in the SJS series so it's all around, I really haven't seen Hank dive though, thought he was better than that.

I watched the yesterday's game and even though I don't give a shit about either team that was some great hockey there. Rangers had a shitload of chances and couple of Quick's saves were fucking impossible.

Anything can happen but I don't see the Rangers winning this series for obvious reasons. The Kings were just too good this year. Once they came back from that 3-0 deficit the only team that had any chance of beating them were Chicago.

So far from what I've heard there's a big possibility that these players will be free agents now in off season. It's not sure but let's just go with it: Paul Stastny (COL), Matt Niskanen (PIT), Brooks Orpik (PIT), Marty Havlat (SJ), Dan Boyle (NYI/SJ), Brad Richards (NYR), Ryan Miller (STL). Which team should sign who, where would they fit? (No need to think cap wise)

Niskanen - Washington/Detroit
Orpik - Calgary
Havlat - Florida/Phoenix
Richards - Nashville/Minnesota
Stastny - NYR
Miller - Calgary

Might forget some players so feel free to fill in more.

They'll buy out Richards. Strålman will most likely be gone and maybe Pouliot otherwise I can't tell of how many Sather will be able to sign.

Not anymore... dude sucked so hard that he even saw some 4th line time this year. His second half of the season was absolutely abysmal.

Do you even pay attention to any of the Western teams?

Of course I do. I was actually a Calgary fan long time ago. Mike is a great TWF, but with players like Carter, Kopitar it's not easy for him. If he would play for a team like Buffalo or some team where he would be a first liner then I'm sure we would see other outcome from him.

He was the 2nd line center until he started to suck. Carter was playing wing at the time, he wasn't ahead of Richards on the depth chart. Richards lost ice time because his performance was poor, not because another player took it away from him.

If he was playing in Buffalo, he'd probably produce even less, as there would be a lot less talent around him than in LA.

Great, now Kings can win in Staples as it was meant to be.