NHL 2014

THANK YOU KINGS. FUCK CHICAGO IN THE ASS.

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!1one

In front of their fans and everything. Gotta love it. The disappointment they must be feeling, wish I could be there in a pens jersey giving their team the middle finger and dumping beer and nachos on them as they walk off the ice in shame. Lol. :fu:

In front of their fans and everything. Gotta love it. The disappointment they must be feeling, wish I could be there in a pens jersey giving their team the middle finger and dumping beer and nachos on them as they walk off the ice in shame. Lol. :fu:

What's with your animosity?

Don't stoop down to Boston's level of classless fans man lol.

I just hate Chi more and more. I hope they lose in an overtime game seven soul crusher.

You called it.

Glad to see Kings make it again! Unfortunately I won't afford catching any games live this year :(

Don't stoop down to Boston's level of classless fans man lol.

Naahhhh, Boston fans dont "dump the beer", they prefer to :kickass: it heavily then :puke: it out on players instead :lol:. Still we're not nearly as insufferable as Habs fans.

To the stuff that matters...i really dont know who to root for here in the Finals. I hate both teams...of course it's a (Boston) rivalry thing. NY its across the board hate all teams, LA its basically only the Lakers and that Celtic / Laker rivalry is nowhere near what it use to be. I only root for NY teams if money is to be made, if it helps my own team advance or make the playoffs and or when they face Montreal (as in last series). That said, a small part of me likes this Ranger team and wouldnt mind seeing the upset. idk?!?

Haven't been able to watch any hockey since Game 5 of Kings-Hawks, but fuck, too bad the Hawks didn't complete the comeback.

And see Mort, you can't count out the defending Cup Champs. They were one goal from winning the series, after you said they were dead in the water.

Yet "dead in the water" that they are...sorry had to.

Rangers cant play any better after two, impressive all around. Kings only to tie it...seen this act before. Hoping for epic OT games all series.

Now they are, but he said they were after game 4. They almost came back, and they very well could still be playing. That's the point. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Now they are, but he said they were after game 4. They almost came back, and they very well could still be playing. That's the point. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Relax just bustin ya. I know what you were implying...i watched every second of the series and never once thought they were dead in the water, only an idiot would think that or not get what i was saying ; )

still bottom line "ifs, buts and almosts" dont count in the playoffs.

I'm not calling you an idiot, fwiw, I'm just saying in general. It's sports, you can't count anything/anybody out until the buzzer/horn sounds.

And agreed.

Glad to see you guys resolved your issues with respect and maturity. I'm guessing you're not Habs fans?

Tough one for the Rangers...they really needed that one. Overall they played very well, maybe better than expected, had a hold on that game and still lost.

Naahhhh, Boston fans dont "dump the beer", they prefer to :kickass: it heavily then :puke: it out on players instead :lol:. Still we're not nearly as insufferable as Habs fans.

So I'd love to hear an experience where Bruins fans were mistreated at a Habs game. I haven't seen any.

I know of atleast 12 couples throughout Montreal and a few from where I live in New-Brunswick who attended a bruins/habs game in Boston. They were insulted, punched shoved, beer poured on them, couldn't go to the washroom without being pushed/punched. it's a fucking joke, I will never go to Boston to watch a game. Makes me sick.

Im not denying the obnoxiousness, and even expanded on it previous post. You dont even want to know what ive witnessed in the old Boston Garden lol, its a shame...love Boston. Still, nothing like the elitest insufferable Habs fans. Btw, there are dickhead fans in every arena that unfortunately ruin things for normal fans...just the way it is.