NHL 2014

I can't believe that happened, turned it off after 2 because I got sick of the Kings doing nothing and then a 5 goal 3rd? Jeebus.

Eh, the Hawks were pretty clearly better the first 39 minutes of the game. They definitely gave up in once it got to 4-2. Might have been a different game if not for the terrible too many men call. The 4th goal seemed like it was off the netting too, but reply seemed inconclusive on that.

They weren't going to go undefeated at home for the playoffs anyway. They've got a few days to get pissed off and regroup.

Chi up 2-0 early im thinkn game over and probably series over. Glad the Kings came back...hoping for a long exciting series. Amazing how the puck stayed out on that near goal for Chi in the early stages. I think the puck hit a helmet, glove and two sticks all within inches of the goal line.

Not NHL, but international hockey had some epic games today. Sucks for North America, but we all know Sweden is gonna win it anyway ;)

Not NHL, but international hockey had some epic games today. Sucks for North America, but we all know Sweden is gonna win it anyway ;)

I find that tournament irrelevant these days. I have no idea why. I just don't find it interesting as much I used to. I mean 4-5 years ago, I watched it all the time, because they had a good roster, but these days it's like meh.

Ok Montreal at least has a pulse in this series now. They lose that game in overtime and go down 3-0. It's the nail in the coffin.

Ah, they must have lost before I saw that game advertised with the NA time delay. Regardless, wht an embarrassment for international hockey!

Im guessin it's cause your boys are a cpl steps away from possibly appearing in the CUP! Youd be all over that tourney if the Habs were bounced lol.

Wow Rangers just tied it late!

Nah man, the last time I watched that tournament is when Anson Carter scored the OT Winner against Sweden. Never watched it since. And no I wouldn't watch this tournament if the habs were out. I just don't care for it.

I had some respect for the Canadiens but after their bonehead play and being disrespectful about it then fuck them.