NHL 2014

Who would have thought at the start of game 1 of the 2010 stanley cup finals that Vancouver would be in the position they're in now years later. I can only imagine how often Luongo thinks about that series and how he played in it.

NOW JUST GIVE US KESLER!!1

Holy shit I just realized the irony. Both Thomas and Luongo are playing for Florida now. They go from facing each other on the biggest stage at the highest level in hockey to playing for the Florida fucking Panthers lol. The NHL is insane.

Come the fuck on Shero make a god damn move already. The pens need third and fourth line scoring!! There's barely an hour left!!!!1

Yeah it's weird he had everything a player could want in Tampa and he demanded a trade.

Gaborik was just traded to LA and the Pens just picked up two forwards. I haven't checked them out yet. I'm still hoping for Kesler though. 15 minutes left.

Marcel Goc, Lee Stempniak and Spencer Machacek are all officially Pittsburgh Penguins. I think the Pens did well this time around, they got what they needed. It's a shame they couldn't get Kesler but hey if they don't want to traded him they don't want to trade him. And lol @ stupid pens fans complaining.

Y U NO GET KESLER?! THEEZ GAIZ SUCK THEY NO SCORE LAWTZ OV GOALZ N STUFFF!!!11

:rolleyes:

MOTHERFUKKER THEY NO NEED SCORE LOTS OF GOALS THEY NEED PICK UP THE SLACK OF THE FIRST TWO LINES!

Is that because you're a ducks fan or just don't enjoy hockey?

Ducks fan, but I'm not talking about just the Ducks, I'm talking about the whole league. It was a boring deadline day, as not much stuff got done, and the most of the trades that did happen were not that surprising if you've been paying attention to the recent rumors and speculation. The last few days were definitely exciting, but today was a let down.

Plus it would've been nice to acquire Kesler. :heh: :Smug: :cry: