NHL 2014

Yep Pens are still doomed. Oh well Dan Bylsma had a good career with Pittsburgh, I'm sure whatever team picks him up after he gets fired when the Pens humiliate themselves in the playoffs again will be happy to have him as a head coach. And hey there's always next year to look forward to.

Really?

Seeing the Pens fail brings great joy and that loss to the Wings the other nite was comical, Pens basically put 3 in thier own goal. But you do realize theyre still 2nd in the conference, have two of the best players in the world, and its a whole new season once the playoffs start.

Yeah really.

And if you're referring to Evgeni Malkin as one of the best players in the world then I'm sorry but you clearly don't watch the Pens. Malkin is probably one of the most overrated players in the game right now. He has the composure of a 5 year old and he's notorious for being lazy and careless. Not to mention his goal production this year has been utterly dismal. Atleast for his paycheck that is. And what does them being second in the conference have to do with anything? You even said it yourself that it's a whole new season when the playoffs start. My point exactly. The penguins are lacking discipline, secondary scoring, and tenacity. Those two games against the Flyers prove my point.

Every Pens season has been pretty much the same the last couple of years. Crosby or Malkin lead the league in points, the pens do well in the standings, everybody gets hyped up thinking everything is going just fine into the playoffs and then they completely humiliate themselves with an early exit not by being outplayed by a better team but because of poor coaching, a lack of leadership, a lack of composure, tenacity, a lack of accountability from the coaching staff and it's captain. The skill and talent is there and has been for a long time now but it doesn't matter because the things I mentioned aren't there.

I get what youre saying, but its stuff we kind of already know. That said, who knows what is going to happen come playoffs. Just your doom n gloom on a Pens team that very well could still be a factor is baffling. Each view is own i guess. On the flipside thats why im not going to get too giddy over this current Bruin redhot streak going on. Wont mean shit if they get bounced early...wich that or anything else for that matter wouldnt really surprise me come playoffs.

Oh of I course I hope I'm wrong believe me. There's a lot of pens fans in denial though. Pens fans are almost as stupid as Steeler fans sometimes believe it or not.

Blues are pissing me off!
You are playing the shitty Flyers and you have one goal.
Stop fucking around!
Meanwhile, stupid ass Crosby has a goal and an assist and im playing against him in Fantasy. UGH!

Was so glad it ended up not going to OT

Wings do mostly control their own destiny here, but if we can get some help along the way then sweet

For the love of fucking god someone please snap the Bruins win streak already. Come on Habs baby fuck those bitches up. Rough up Iginla for me a little, take out his legs or something and Chara too. Let's see an ole' fashion Habs/B's all out brawl. :kickass:

For the love of fucking god someone please snap the Bruins win streak already. Come on Habs baby fuck those bitches up. Rough up Iginla for me a little, take out his legs or something and Chara too. Let's see an ole' fashion Habs/B's all out brawl. :kickass:

I'm down for that! too bad I'm at the game 3 of the Wildcats/Armada playoffs series. I'll only catch the end of the game. But the way the Habs are playing, it should be an interesting game for sure!

Ha ha.That plays right into Bostons hands. Miller knocked Moen out of the game in thier tussle. This great rivalry brings out the nasty on both sides, but Montreal cant in no way match Bostons overall toughness. That meant a whole lot of nothing back in the day for Boston, just now the Bs have the skill to match the Habs...that was almost never the case.

I wouldnt get too excited w a Habs shootout win. Bs dealt another beatdown and liked the effort...both teams for that matter. Budaj was off the charts tonite...amazing the Bs only got one past. Best rivalry period!

Its all in good fun Muz old bean. I ain't gonna lie I'm glad your B's lost though, we wouldn't want them to start breaking any of my Pen's records now would we? We can't have any of that. I'm sure they'll be just fine anyways.

AND FUCKING MALKIN IS INJURED FUCKING AGAIN! He's out 2-3 weeks with a foot injury fuck. These god damn injuries I hate it. Hopefully he's back in time for the playoffs. And as much I'm not a Kris Letang fan, the Pens need him desperately right now. They all need to get healthy in a hurry.