NHL kicks off in Prague

ESPN doesn't have hockey anymore. The NHL network is your best bet. NBC is gay, they just show the Rangers every week.

I don't understand why the hockey isn't more popular in USA... You have 24 fucking teams and hockey is 1000x more popular in Canada and we only have 6 teams... That proves money rules everything but when i compare the crowd of Tampa Bay and Montreal i just think about how gary bettman is a fag...

Rangers, Bruins, Wings and Hawks are real hockey teams with real fans in USA...

It pains me that places with (presumably, correct me if I'm wrong) no hockey culture at all like Florida, Anaheim, Dallas etc get teams in the best leauge in the world. Place the teams where people give a shit.

It pains me that places with (presumably, correct me if I'm wrong) no hockey culture at all like Florida, Anaheim, Dallas etc get teams in the best leauge in the world. Place the teams where people give a shit.

You're absolutely right!!! Actually, the best places to have a NHL team would be Hamilton (ON), Quebec (QC), Winnipeg (MAN) or maybe Hartford or others cities of the north USA

I think a lot of teams will fold/move if the economy doesn't turn around in a hurry. Teams like Phoenix, Florida, Atlanta, Nashville, etc. won't all make it. Would be cool to see Winnipeg get their team back. Seattle or Portland seem like they would be good NHL markets, especially with Seattle no longer having basketball.

I don't see how Dallas and Anaheim, are in your list, they have an excellent fan base. When fans go to a Stars game, from what I've seen they absolutely love it.

Maybe Anaheim more or less, but they are defanitly good with fans as of right now.

Some of the newer markets are doing well. San Jose, Dallas and Anaheim don't seem in danger. The Kings seem to have a worse fan base than the Ducks. Lots of teams are doing terribly though, and they're going to have to fold teams. The Islanders don't have a very good outlook. Even the Penguins were in danger up until recently. I wouldn't be surprised if as many as 10-12 teams folded or relocated.

And Brodeur gets the record. The Hawks are really in a tailspin right now. Been getting substandard performances in goal lately.

Phoenix and Tampa Bay will surely move one day. For the others, i can't expect right now.

Unfortunately, Habs lost again and Carey Price is disapointing again. I think Jaroslav Halak is way better right now.

Phoenix and Tampa Bay will surely move one day. For the others, i can't expect right now.

Unfortunately, Habs lost again and Carey Price is disapointing again. I think Jaroslav Halak is way better right now.

I dunno. Montreal seems to play better, Price played great the last few games, but tonight in the shootout, was just weird, he usually doesn't let all 3 in. Halak is good, but they put him in against the devils and we couldn't do much, despite the fact they outshot us big time.

He was just too stressed in the shootout... But a complete goalie must be able to stay calm in one-on-one situations.

And of course the team would be better if the defense sucks less

I don't see how Dallas and Anaheim, are in your list, they have an excellent fan base. When fans go to a Stars game, from what I've seen they absolutely love it.

Maybe Anaheim more or less, but they are defanitly good with fans as of right now.

Yeah, the Stars are really big around here. They're not up there with the Cowboys and Mavericks, but tickets sell really well, and it got really big last year when we made that playoff run.

Nashville... now there's a city that has no business with a hockey team.

What a fucking game in general today. The Devils just dominated, despite taking 7 penalties. Having to kill off like a minute's worth of 5 on 3 near the end of the third was just superb. Their whole penalty killing today was just ridiculously excellent. Brodeur looked about as sharp as ever. The Devils are clearly the best team in the East going into the playoffs, and perhaps the best in the league overall.

Yeah, the Stars are really big around here. They're not up there with the Cowboys and Mavericks, but tickets sell really well, and it got really big last year when we made that playoff run.

Nashville... now there's a city that has no business with a hockey team.

Actually, they have a good fan base. When they had a good team, they we're selling out I believe.