NHL kicks off in Prague

As for the Edmonton Oilers, they have an even better roster this year, but haven't jelled yet. But, it's definitely going to get better, because despite the fact that they're not playing consistently yet, they're above .500, regardless of them playing sub-par.

oh yeah, FUCK the RANGERS!!

big fucking bump. so how's everyone's team doing so far? my devils have been decimated by injuries (only brodeur will be out for long) and have played decently despite the injuries. Zach Parise has really been dominant this year and is tied for 4th overall in the league with goals. Elias has been off to a hot start (he usually sucks in the first half and is dominant in the 2nd) and looks great. i just hope this team and stay in the playoff hunt until marty come back in march.

Another win for the Devils tonight, once again in overtime. Another goal for Parise as well.

Another win for the Devils tonight, once again in overtime. Another goal for Parise as well.

Bah, whatever, that penalty on Kovalev was shit. Oh well I'll take the 1 point for all I care. It was a typical Habs/Devils game, boring as shit.

oh yeah, FUCK the RANGERS!!

Hell yeah lol...My habs delivered a spanking last Thursday haha.

As far as how my team is doing, well the Habs, we're in a slump but they have played really good hockey these past few games winning 3 of 4, and getting 7 out of 8 points. Matt D'agostini has impressed me big time since he got called up. 4 games 3 goals and 1 or 2 assists. Not too shabby.

and for all you faggots who say Carey Price shouldn't be in the all-star game. consider this, he hasn't let in more than 2 goals in 8 of the past 9 games. Despite his GAA I think he deserves to be there. And he will obviously be starting it too, because Quebec have been voting there asses off, including me to get him and most of the habs to start the ASG.

It's starting to look as if the Oilers are finally getting it together, they've won the last 3, with the win over San Jose last night. They've already played 18+ freaking road games this year.

Fucking Shaun Avery.
Dallas has been ravaged by injuries this year, and it looks as if Avery has been a complete distraction for this team on the locker room. That's not to mention his amazing 3 goal, 7 assist performance on the ice.
We've won 3 out of 4, though... so maybe it's starting to come together.

That guy is pretty amazing. They have another year or two, and they're going to be a dominant team. Kane, Toews, and Sharp make for a talented young corps to rival the Penguins. If they can get a quality net minder (there's talk Turco could be on the market soon) they have a few Stanley Cups coming their way.

It's nice to see Chicago putting together a good team, they're one of the most important teams in the NHL. I figured they'd be really good this year. I guess it's been forever now since the days of Belfour, Chelios, Roenick etc..

Yes they were great.

Though I remember back on NHL '95. I was Pittsburgh and I had beat Philadelphia 4 games to 1 in the conference finals, but because of some random glich that occured I had to beat them once more lol. It still showed 4-1 though, kind of a piss-off but beating a team 5 times in a 7-game series was kinda cool actually.

I wish the NHL would fuck Colorado and bring back the Nordiques!