NHL kicks off in Prague

Well, he atleast proves he is tough as hell. There is only one sport were two guys can approach each other peacefully...ask "do ya wanta go"? and they claim thier space and take-5. I love it!

Well, he atleast proves he is tough as hell. There is only one sport were two guys can approach each other peacefully...ask "do ya wanta go"? and they claim thier space and take-5. I love it!

Haha yeah.

Well the US lost to Slovakia 5-3 at the World Junior Championship Quarter-Finals, that's a massive shocker if you ask me.

Indeed.

Though its before your time but on a similar topic (trials / olympics)...I'm sure you are aware of the "Miracle On Ice"? it is still my favorite (obviously) sports moment of alltime.

The US defeats the mighty USSR.
I love this scene (and there were many) from the movie "Miracle". Kurt Russell was awesome. "TONITE WE SHUT THEM DOWN CAUSE WE CAN" as he looks at goalie J. Craig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed.

Though its before your time but on a similar topic (trials / olympics)...I'm sure you are aware of the "Miracle On Ice"? it is still my favorite (obviously) sports moment of alltime.

The US defeats the mighty USSR.
I love this scene (and there were many) from the movie "Miracle". Kurt Russell was awesome. "TONITE WE SHUT THEM DOWN CAUSE WE CAN" as he looks at goalie J. Craig.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwpTj_Z9v-c

I love that movie.

I loved the game action and sequences...using real hockey players as oppose to hollywood actors. It seemed so real!

I'm really psyched for tonight's game against Slovakia, think it's going to be a pretty easy ride. How's the feeling in Canada for your semi?

What's up with all the Canadians who cheer as hell every time Slovakia gets the puck?

When you watch a team eliminate the US in our country, you cheer for them lol. That's the reason why.

So it's 3-2 Canada now, 1 more period to go. Shit...make that 3-3 Russia just tied it.

EDIT: HOLY FUCK CANADA JUST TIED THE GAME WITH 5.4 SECONDS LEFT TO BRING IT TO OVERTIME!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I laughed so hard at that lol

back to WJHC:

canada_82512.jpg

This shot will be one to remember. Shot after Canada wins shootout against Russia.