Nick Drake tribute album update

i wouldnt go and try to wind up people on some dutch forum tho : if i dont understand some language, i wont try to be all ironic and sarcastic, because id be afraid of making a tit of myself *hint hint*.

breaklose said:
i wouldnt go and try to wind up people on some dutch forum tho : if i dont understand some language, i wont try to be all ironic and sarcastic, because id be afraid of making a tit of myself *hint hint*.

what are you here for? go and have a nice talk with the muslim faggots.

breaklose said:

I tried that at a French forum once, didn't work very well. Merde

Strangelight said:
Cello Song just came on telly when I clicked on this thread
they were playing some nick drake song in a program during the week, and i heard northern sky in roches stores of all places, its all a bit weird. Im sure i heard anathema on a program on RTE too :ill:

And that capper is deffo actively splashing me in particular, im gonna use his splash lust to try draw him out after me into the middle of the deep end, thus giving him a far more pressing reason to splash around :heh:

Poster%20Pool%20It%20Back%20With%20A%20Splash%20Rhino.GIF