Nick Drake tribute album update

flebbie said:
Nick Drake seems to become bigger and bigger.. its weird when he was alive he only sold 5000 copies of each album..
Well, i meant "fanboy" of Danny or Anathema. But that was just a joke of course...:cool:

But I have to admit I didn't know Nick Drake before Danny mentioned him a few times. So I downloaded some stuff. First two songs I heard were Place To Be and Northern Sky. Well, that was really something that suited me.
Since then I've seen Nick Drakes name mentioned a lot in interviews and reviews of other artists.

yeah the same happened to me, when Danny mentioned it I only knew his name. after that I listened to his records and I liked it. Then I saw this special about him on tv, his music really grabbed and I bought all his records. In music mags its all Nick Drake you see. If he only knew...

Right folks, the cds WILL be shipped before Christmas. Next time I release something like that I will only take pre-orders when Ive got the damn thing in my hands. Sorry for the delay but hey, the worlds biggest label still haven't released the Unuthemu DVD cos they dont care for the Unuthemu funs. You see, I care, and thats the big difference. I care 4 the people 4life! God bless you!

home_image_gay.jpg

it's really nice to know at least one person cares, thanks duncan.

and:*anathemong mode on*: woooohoo! it'll be here soon!!!!!!!

sorry i just had to, hahaha

oh, thanks for the mail about the missing address Dunc, I wouldn't have noticed it here, since I am studying my head off for the last inclass assignments and haven't been here for a long time :(
thanks for caring as well :) *hugs&kisses* :lol: