Nicklasson Out of the Band!

Maybe if Niklas is online sometime soon I could have a word, because the thing is, I would quite happily give up my life and get going, I don't have a family or anything so there's nothing holding me back :p

Jesus Motherfucking Christ...

Who said I died? I've only been in a coma once hehe. I just changed my name and don't post here anymore :p
You can check out anytime you like
but you can never leave
I play the bass, and without being too bigheaded about it, pretty well indeed
DT are my favourite band of all time, does anyone have any objections to me being the new full time member? I would so love to be, it'd basically complete my life
Dan, it has to be someone, so why not you?

I know its not too long before the new DVD is to be recorded
just hope whoever will take over the bass slot will be ready to go
and be part of the DVD -

You can check out anytime you like
but you can never leave

Dan, it has to be someone, so why not you?

I know its not too long before the new DVD is to be recorded
just hope whoever will take over the bass slot will be ready to go
and be part of the DVD -

im ready to go, hell i can play most of it already, havent really learnt much of fiction yet though :(, gotta get round to that actually

Yeah... how about finishing school first? :p

technically I can leave when i want, though I have signed on to do one more year

i mean, if im not going to do music for my life, then I'll go and do a Masters of Engineering and probably a PhD. :p, but if I am, you gotta go for it sometimes :)

technically I can leave when i want, though I have signed on to do one more year

i mean, if im not going to do music for my life, then I'll go and do a Masters of Engineering and probably a PhD. :p, but if I am, you gotta go for it sometimes :)
Well ok... you get to decide what to do with your future, just try to think a bit seriously about it. In my part of the world it's generally prefered to go for a degree.

On a side note, i wonder if they would let you in clubs with a 21 (or 18)-yo limit. :p

Well ok... you get to decide what to do with your future, just try to think a bit seriously about it. In my part of the world it's generally prefered to go for a degree.

On a side note, i wonder if they would let you in clubs with a 21 (or 18)-yo limit. :p

Im 18 soon enough, and that seems to work in most places, most clubs tend to bend over backwards for bands, although I did one have to leave one of my own gigs immediately after playing my set because of the age restriction :p

yeah, but people can always come back to degrees, I'd like a degree, but music is awesome, if I could get myself a decent music career, I would most likely throw in the engineering :p

Talent, especially in music, has nothing to do with age.

Just look at Mick Mars who's the (somewhat) living proof that you can be like 400 years old and still suck.

But yeah, stay in school kids.

Talent, especially in music, has nothing to do with age.
In my opinion, when it comes to big and established bands like DT, it's not just about talent. It has to be someone who can not only provide equal input in the writing of the songs, play them flawlessly and be able to deliver a decent show, but also someone that the rest of the band can count on for extensive touring, not ruining their image and so on. So (in my opinion again) it has to be someone that the band can trust to be responsible enough.

Well, there is some more info on the homepage now, but Siren's basically right. All interest we get is appreciated, but in reality I'd be hard to get things to work out practically if it's not someone that lives here and is roughly at the same stage in life and so on.

Not wanting to discourage anyone to apply of course - just clarifying a bit. :)