Nicolas conspiracy thread

Is she a nazi? does she kills jews? :)

dunno, she said she wanted to live in peace and that his father wasn't hidding in chile, that he was dead... people were looking for dunno what reason plus in the 90s the police found huge bunkers with a shitload of guns and stuff and nazi old farts hidden in one of the german colonies in the south, the rest died having a peaceful life in the southern shores of the country, lucky dudes :)

dunno, she said she wanted to live in peace and that his father wasn't hidding in chile, that he was dead... people were looking for dunno what reason plus in the 90s the police found huge bunkers with a shitload of guns and stuff and nazi old farts hidden in one of the german colonies in the south, the rest died having a peaceful life in the southern shores of the country, lucky dudes :)

:(

:)

fakken dude hunting that poor nazi fella :)

the dude at the beggining saying heil hitler was serrano, famous chilean nazi and writter o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
so, your prove was an infowars link? o_O cant' see how nydailynews and a gov. webpage are affiliated sites, and again, if you don't wanna argue with me just stop replying to my posts on anything related to alex, maybe I'm taking it personal on alex yet you seem to do the same, the rest is rhetoric to me.

:guh:

I have zero issues with arguing. Come on XD. Those were two of over 2 dozen sources listed on that article and related articles, and the only information they took from them they twisted with their conspiracy theories 9 ways to Tuesday, they took Google offering products through out the house hold that can be interested with by the user and made it into "Zomg Google in affiliation with the government is putting all your household items together without your say so they can spy on you and control your home! Zomg there are refrigerators that give off beams of light that gather your digital information and transfer it to teh evul government. Lulz!" And the fact that a school is having pictures taken of kids food trays before and after they eat and made it into "Ohmogosh the government is taking advantage of this smart phone technology I don't understand with new technology i don't understand, therefore the gov is spying on our children VIA their cells phone cams and gps and their web cams!"
:tickled:

I came across a juicy new conspiracy theory. PhlegethonVeins is actually a greedy asshole of a banker that has participated in butt fecking the world, and therefore he is attempting to control everything. This is why he spends his every waking moment slandering Alex Jones oh so honest words.

ok new conspiracy theory, that i have no absolutely proof of, but if you dont think there is something wrong, you are a douch.

Strauss-Kahn is one of the most powerful man in the world, he was accused by a single maid in a hotel of a sex crime. In what universe a dude like this would go straight to jail? i mean first the benefit of the doubt for being his word against her, second there should be a investigation, he would be interrogated, given the fact that there is no evidences of the attack, the most sane thing would be to let him in freedom while the investigation is going.

do you silly americans really think, without a shadow of doubt that there is nothing wrong with this picture?

ok new conspiracy theory, that i have no absolutely proof of, but if you dont think there is something wrong, you are a douch.

Strauss-Kahn is one of the most powerful man in the world, he was accused by a single maid in a hotel of a sex crime. In what universe a dude like this would go straight to jail? i mean first the benefit of the doubt for being his word against her, second there should be a investigation, he would be interrogated, given the fact that there is no evidences of the attack, the most sane thing would be to let him in freedom while the investigation is going.

do you silly americans really think, without a shadow of doubt that there is nothing wrong with this picture?

Not that I agree with it, but that sounds like what happens when most men are accused of rape by some random druggy loving drama queen. In so many cases, at the end of the day even the most unreliable womans word is taken over proof in these cases, and its fucked up.