Nicolas conspiracy thread

Links to his own websites sir. Epic proof. Working with a lot of these devices, and having hacked them etc I can say with 100% confidence Alex is a loon here.

but did you checked the links to his own website? those sent you to articles of his website with different info but then each article has its own link to external web pages to back them up! you hacked them easily but I think he is talking about that stuff being there when it shouldn't :) like those kill switchs with the new intel chips, where from a central you can ask to delete the info in your computer in case of being stolen or something but also when you don't ask for it, they just can mess with your pc at any time, the sole fact that they did it is already controversial.

but did you checked the links to his own website? those sent you to articles of his website with different info but then each article has its own link to external web pages to back them up! you hacked them easily but I think he is talking about that stuff being there when it shouldn't :) like those kill switchs with the new intel chips, where from a central you can ask to delete the info in your computer in case of being stolen or something but also when you don't ask for it, they just can mess with your pc at any time, the sole fact that they did it is already controversial.

Other miss news information sources, many of which have the same funding as his stuff. This is hilarious, you go on about others just believing what they're told but you're about as blind as they come to this guys word.

Other miss news information sources, many of which have the same funding as his stuff. This is hilarious, you go on about others just believing what they're told but you're about as blind as they come to this guys word.

actually no, in every article linked to this you get more info about the developing of this news step by step and if you wanna check those you have the links to each external site, this article is info developed by the infowars team, hence the link to more articles from infowars itself and not a direct external link but even then you do have some links to a few other pages, you didn't even check them you moron, what a clown.

actually no, in every article linked to this you get more info about the developing of this news step by step and if you wanna check those you have the links to each external site, this article is info developed by the infowars team, hence the link to more articles from infowars itself and not a direct external link but even then you do have some links to a few other pages, you didn't even check them you moron, what a clown.

Every article linked huh? Actually no, only a small portion of them go to sites separate from Alex Jones different sites / affiliates. The ones that do have the actual story, had their information twisted heavily in Alex's article. Dude, stop getting so butt hurt, and I seriously suggest you back off personal insults if you want longevity on this site. It's not my fault you buy into this guys word when all of it is either fabricated or twisted.:err:

meh, you replied to me, why wouldn't I reply to you? this is Nicolas conspiracy thread, so here is where I can ramble and debate and troll or whatever when is related to conspiracies, I'm posting stuff, you just say the opposite without backing up any of what you say, which in this matter is crucial, and it's not just alex jones, I have posted some other stuff (moon rising, the american dream) but you keep talking about alex so I'll talk about alex too, to me he's far more trusty than you for sure since he does proves him, you said he doesn't but I still haven't seen a single link to check what you said, or any link proving any of the subjects we have talked so far are wrong, it's so easy to say he lies so excuse if I don't believe you instead, but it's quite simple to argue when you actually know where to take evidence to argue... and I'm soooorry I called you clown, would you prefer buffoon? it's not like I went verbally down the drain on you, the fact that you use elegant sentences to say basically "you are a liar" (you're about as blind as they come to this guys word) isn't working on me really... so, to sum it all up, if you don't believe in this stuff then why the hell are you posting here daily? ¬¬

I'm not posting here daily, and I supplied the link to back up what I just said. Every link that he had to 'back up his story' was either to one of his sites, an affiliates site, or bared a real story that didn't at all support what he said they were doing with 'x' information. Misinformation. "..you're about as blind as they come to this guys word" isn't calling you a liar, it is stating you hold way to much value in this guys word, plain and simple. If you're going to call someone a clown / moron, you're obviously striking at a personal ground. Thats fine, I can take it, but don't throw detriment in a staff members face for them stating a fact, and incorrectly stating they're wrong. I will call you out on it, but its okay, feel free to fall back on sarcastic tones and simply saying I didn't provide anything (when I did). I was just posting for debate, the only person you could claim I was attacking is Alex Jones.

You're right, I wasn't going on about other things you have brought up. Because i'm not posting in here to attack you. I was simply calling out specifics on Alex Jones, stop taking it personally enough to get you riled up to the point of lashing out, bring debate, sure, but when retort involves saying my word was a lie (which it isn't, go to my link, and look at his information links.) and lessening yourself by proceeding to drop to the level of spewing "moron" and "clown" forth to make in an attempt to argue.

so, your prove was an infowars link? o_O cant' see how nydailynews and a gov. webpage are affiliated sites, and again, if you don't wanna argue with me just stop replying to my posts on anything related to alex, maybe I'm taking it personal on alex yet you seem to do the same, the rest is rhetoric to me.

:lol: this thread. conspiracies sure are attractive, you discover something that is supposed to be secret, feel like a badass outside society, fighting the man, and gain a feeling of enlightenment your fellow man only wished they had

sounds like hipsters to me

how can the NWO be a secret when even the president of my country asked for it in public and with obama right beside him :lol: fakken piñera selling out the patagonia :mad:

a national bank can be sold, actually, a national bank is national only if creates its own money, to do such thing you should have zero external debt, like venezuela, you do have external debt so you don't create your own money but loan it from an external central bank, as most countries do...

k

yugoslavian history, which is amazing,

lol no

sell here in sweden companies have a million euros safe-deposit box

you actualy compare a small serbian bank that existed for a few years to big swedish companies?

and you think a bank works with 5m euros?

I dont know but I see you are an expert and know so much everything.

might be because of the fact of the amount of loans it had at the point it was sold, since a bank makes money out of loans,

no loans, just giving back old savings to the ppl.

serbia itself accepted the privatization in 2001

2005 in this case

Dude, I dont see your point, I just clearly stated how much you failed in understanding this thing, and how u made your own silly theory about selling based on some things you red on the internet about bank selling which have nothing to do with reality. :lol: And when I explained you that you were wrong you made tons of shits about banking and made a new theory out of nothing. What the hell is wrong with you?

This is way I laugh at conspiracy theories.

I don't think I'm free, I know I'm deep in this system as almost everyone in the world,

Not so long ago, you claimed smth how you are free from monetary system and how you can do anything you want etc etc.

you admit the system is fucked but you don't care on doin' anything to change it, yet I have seen you many tim

World is a fucked up place and I lost an illusion Ill change it when i was 14 :p

Swedish media reported on this video and said that one of the people in this video had to be taken to hospital because he was so chocked, I bet it is the dude who screams like a faggot:lol:

I wasn't talking about theories with the banks, in colombia the FARC started fighting the bank-baked government, that I learnt it in school actually, the private banks made loans to people, then by inflation an deflation ended up owning almost the whole country side of the country, then the FARC was born to fight back the military police that was evicting the families, and that happens almost everywhere nowadays, banks owning houses because the owners can't keep paying for them.

Serbia accepted the sales privatization model in 2001 as far as I know, not 2005, just google that sentence... no need for quotes, the rest is just personal talk you just assume about me, you should at least quote me right with that monetary system thing.