NIGHT WISH FIRST U.S TOUR DATES...

4acidbath4

Jan 5, 2006
yo moms house
According to The Vault, NIGHTWISH have lined up the following tour dates for later this year:

October 20 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
October 27 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
November 1 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
November 12 - Houston, TX @ The Meridian
November 14 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Culture Room

OH MY GOD! OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!! CULTURE ROOM!!!!!

:HAS A FUCKING HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

WHAT A GREAT THIGN TO SEE RIGHT NOW !! OMG IM GONNA CRY LMAO

=x

Well, cool. I don't know where they got their info, but it is not yet on the NW site. After losing $$$ on pre-purchsed tix for NW, I'll wait until there is stronger confirmation before getting too excited. Though, the time frame fits what they claim they'll be doing in the US so chances are good. Worcester MA, 10/20? So maybe NYC 10/22? Would be a nice b'day gift.

Remaining hopefull yet cautious.

I'll believe it when Nightwish officially announce it. That being said, I do hope to catch this tour. I have never saw nightwish live before and I am sure they will find a worthy replacement for Tarja.

Dont you think it would be cool to announce their freaking new singer before the dates???? Thats just weird.

Hope they come to SF again

Dont you think it would be cool to announce their freaking new singer before the dates???? Thats just weird.

Hope they come to SF again

This is gonna sound quite stupid probably..but Bear...where do you get those little icon things that say, for ex. Sonata Arctica fan, Angra fan..? I've seen them around but have never bothered to find them. Thanks in advance.

I would love to see them again. I actually saw them at ProgPower a few years ago. They were great. Hopefully the group will head up north some in Florida. The TB area would be ideal, but I might settle for Orlando. I definitely would wait until everything is confirmed. I was annoyed the last time they canceled every thing.

According to The Vault, NIGHTWISH have lined up the following tour dates for later this year:
November 14 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Culture Room
I'M THERE! :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:
OH MY GOD! OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!! CULTURE ROOM!!!!!

:HAS A FUCKING HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

WHAT A GREAT THIGN TO SEE RIGHT NOW !! OMG IM GONNA CRY LMAO

=x
And I'll bring the sedatives to calm Vanessa down too! :lol: :p

And I'll bring the sedatives to calm Vanessa down too! :lol: :p

Okay, good luck with that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't think it's gonna work. huajajaja
Haven't felt THIS excited since Rhapsody on June 4th 2005.
And I've been REALLY excited to see some of my favs like
Epica, great example.. and other bands like Sonata and BG.

I hope that they still have an Atlanta date (though one after ProgPower).

If they don't have an Atlanta date, I MUST travel to see them. I had tickets for the last time they were supposed to come through... and yet I've still never seen them live.

If they don't have an Atlanta date, I MUST travel to see them. I had tickets for the last time they were supposed to come through... and yet I've still never seen them live.

Same here, I was going to see them last time in Atlanta before they cancelled! I was fortunate enough to become a big fan after seeing them at PPIV (before then, I didn't know much about them) and have been waiting to finally see them now that I know all of their material.

incredible that they haven't announced a singer yet.

Funny that they would start booking a tour without a singer. :loco:

i guess by 2008 we'll all know how she will be received. Jeez, the anticipation!!