NIGHTWISH 2007 USA TOUR

Ok, I found a better place to post photos in large formats before Dave can get them up on BEC.
Here you can find about 30 images each from the NYC and MA shows plus a couple from Vintage Vinyle. Enoy!

As a sidenote for Atlanta fans, the NW show here was within 150 tickets of a sellout as of last night. Ye hath been warned....
sheeet... I'd love to go to that show, but Delta won't comp me another flight. :mad: Maybe if I start biking now....

What a great show, they certainly did kick a lot of ass. I was really proud of the crowd Detroit assembled...bigger than I expected, and they were really into it. The only downer is that I got there late...didn't think Nightwish would be going on that early, as most headliners seem to take stage around 10...I walked in and they were playing Everdream, I was like HOLY SHIT. So I missed the first 3 tracks, I can live with that...because the next track was Whoever Brings The Night, my favorite off DPP :) TPATP was just amazing, and I was sooo stoked to hear 7 Days To The Wolves.

I have to say, Anette was fantastic, they sure picked a winner. Her stage presence is excellent, and she looks like she's having a great time (as does the rest of the band)...and her vocals are top-notch, which we already knew, but she sounds just as good if not better in a live setting, very impressive. Did anyone notice her doing some freestyling on Nemo right before Emppu's solo? I really dug that.

I waited around after the show by the buses...chatted it up with some fans, and Tuomas was the first to come out. Had him sign my Amaranth DVD and Century Child booklets...he gave me my sharpie back, then took it again to sign for others, repeat this about 3 times...people were laughing ;) Then Jukka came out, then Marco...all the guys were really friendly...especially Marco & Jukka as they were chatting with fans for at least a half hour. Thankfully it wasn't cold and the rain let up :) Didn't see Anette or Emppu, but Ewo (he's the big guy with blonde hair right?) walked by and said "yabba dabba doo" :lol: After that it was time to make the 2.5 hour trip back to the west side of the state. Great night...thanks Nightwish!

The approximate setlist...

Bye Bye Beautiful
Amaranth
Dark Chest Of Wonders
Everdream
Whoever Brings The Night
The Islander
The Poet And The Pendulum
The Siren
Sahara
Sleeping Sun
Nemo
---------------------
7 Days To The Wolves
Wishmaster
Wish I Had An Angel

Thanks for the list update!!
Seems I'll get whoever brings the next and 7 days to the wolves!
I like those a lot.
Too bad no master passion greed :(

... just noticed that they don't have slaying the dreamer on that new list.
really upset now lol

I listened to DPP again. Anette is growing on me, so I won't hate the concert as much as I thought.

However, for me, the new NW is kind of like the new Sonata - It's Sonata, but it's not. It's NW, but it's not.

Bye Bye Beautiful
Amaranth
Dark Chest Of Wonders
Everdream
Whoever Brings The Night
The Islander
The Poet And The Pendulum
The Siren
Sahara
Sleeping Sun
Nemo
---------------------
7 Days To The Wolves
Wishmaster
Wish I Had An Angel

Why did they shorten the setlist by 3 songs?