NO OFFENCE: Girls who listen to metal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peti said:
Homerj, and lithium!
could you post a pic of yourselves?
well
1.) no sry i cant -- no digicam and webcam 3 floors down
2.) what have i done??

don't believe that but ok...
I feel like these guys try to confince others to agree that metal chicks are ugly. Don't tell me you think raistlin is ugly! Or zsuzsa!Cause you would be living in a different world!! Cause as far as i know, when these 2 girls posted a pic they both got 10+ by all the guys on this board!
BUt ok if you prefer big-boobed-brainless-chicks-just-to-get-laid! Fine by me but stop bothering us with: i -want-you-all-to-agree-think! And stop being a pain in the ass!

hatecrewchick said:
I feel like these guys try to confince others to agree that metal chicks are ugly. Don't tell me you think raistlin is ugly! Or zsuzsa!Cause you would be living in a different world!! Cause as far as i know, when these 2 girls posted a pic they both got 10+ by all the guys on this board!
BUt ok if you prefer big-boobed-brainless-chicks-just-to-get-laid! Fine by me but stop bothering us with: i -want-you-all-to-agree-think! And stop being a pain in the ass!

:headbang:

And that was her speech!

hatecrewchick said:

You ain't too shabby looking yourself ;) And it appears that you're very smart!

hatecrewchick said:
you can, maybe tomorrow i'll do, but i have nothing to prove, i just said _gothic_ chicks are ugly
I feel like these guys try to confince others to agree that metal chicks are ugly.
i dont
Don't tell me you think raistlin is ugly!
no surely not, just she's not what i prefer
Or zsuzsa!
dont know her
Cause you would be living in a different world!!
same as you
Cause as far as i know, when these 2 girls posted a pic they both got 10+ by all the guys on this board!
can imagine that
BUt ok if you prefer big-boobed-brainless-chicks-just-to-get-laid!
better: i hate them, ok ons ^^
Fine by me but stop bothering us with: i -want-you-all-to-agree-think!
i dont
And stop being a pain in the ass!
comes from other things
thats what i had an have to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.