North American headline tour with Devin Townsend

Seems like a very short US tour, but they are at least coming to Orlando, so I will get to see them anyways. Plus Devin Townsend seems like it will be cool to see.....now that I know who he is.

Never hear dof the Beacham Theater though, so must be a fairly small place.

Ok, did some research...it is indeed a very small venue....gonna be awesome to see the Bodom there.

Opening early 2011, The Beacham Theater is a 1,250-capacity live music venue in the heart of downtown Orlando

If you are near Olrando, don't miss it...or you fail at life.

Pretty small for Orlando. Last 2 times I saw them it was at the Hard Rock (which totatlly sucks BTW...security was a bitch) and it was a pretty large venue...at least it seemed that way, having a balcony and all.

yes Jaxx is tiny, theres no space between the band and the crowd, like there is a stage, a small bar and then the crowd

Ok, looked it up.

Hard Rock Orlando has a 3,000 person capacity and they have a balcony.

So Cob playing there and now playing in a 1250 capacity venue is a big difference.

Can't wait to see them in a venue this small. It'll be like watching a local band...but with talent.

Not a bad line-up at all. Septic Flesh has always been fantastic every time I've seen them.
This is a much better line-up, in my opinion, than some of the tour packages they've been on. I've never really listened to Devin Townsend, but plenty of people have assured me that it will be a set I don't want to miss. I'd rather have seen Bodom with Amon Amarth and Ensiferum, but this is pretty decent as well.

Unfortunately they're playing here on a date for which I have weekend tickets for another event, but it looks like a friend and I will be making the six hour round trip trek to Calgary to catch the show.

I doubt they'll be doing their headlining set in Toronto since there are 8 bands ahead of them :cry:

I will go if there's a meet and greet, so I can get my vinyl and photo book signed.

BLARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN

EVERYONE ELSE GETS A BEAUTIFUL HEADLINING SHOW AND TOronto GETS BUT A TASTE :mad:

i already have4 my ticket for heavy TO but still, the only reason i'm going is for Bodom

What happened to the Edmonton tickets :(,the event disappeared from ticketmaster a day before they go on sale.

NA tickets offered by Live Nation to purchase today use the password "band". Got my tickets for the chicago show. rock on!! \m/

SO glad the venue I am going to is small enough to were ticketmast doesn't even sell tickets for it. Had to get mine through ticketfly.

BTW, I just got mine and printed them out. Now I just gotta be patient until July 9th.

i already have4 my ticket for heavy TO but still, the only reason i'm going is for Bodom

Don't forget about Billy Talent :lol:

Megadeth, Rob Zombie, Billy Talent, Slayer, Anthrax, Opeth, Motorhead, Mastodon, Children of Bodom, Testament, As I Lay Dying, and more...........Bodom should be at the top for fuck sakes, or a spot damn close to the top of the list.

I'll probably end up going too.

Hopefully they tour North America again in the fall!

From COBHC.COM:

CHILDREN OF BODOM's "Ugly North American Tour"
with Devin Townsend, Obscura and Septic Flesh.

July 23 - Downsview Park, Toronto, ONT (* as part of Heavy TO)
July 24 - Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montreal, QC (* as part of Heavy MTL)

Effin' bullshit! "Headline Tour"? 30-40 minutes ain't fucking "headline", it's fucking insufficient. Boooo...Thumbs down...:mad:

I think they will play more than 30-45 mins. The show in Orlando starts @ 5:30 pm which is really early, especially for a Saturday show.

Ah...I see what you mean...because it's at a festival.

Not a bad line-up at all. Septic Flesh has always been fantastic every time I've seen them.
This is a much better line-up, in my opinion, than some of the tour packages they've been on. I've never really listened to Devin Townsend, but plenty of people have assured me that it will be a set I don't want to miss. I'd rather have seen Bodom with Amon Amarth and Ensiferum, but this is pretty decent as well.

Unfortunately they're playing here on a date for which I have weekend tickets for another event, but it looks like a friend and I will be making the six hour round trip trek to Calgary to catch the show.

I assume you live in edmonton,hows the edmonton event centre?i've never been there before.

event centre sucks imo. ESPECIALLY if youre under 18 cause they put you off into a corner by the stage and you can barely see shit

as for the 18+ those goddamn pillars pis me the fuck off in the middle of the damn floor. i hate the EEC

however, its my favorite band, and im going to enjoy myself no matter the venue goddammit!

also i think im gonna hit up the calgary show. anyone been to the venue there?