North American tour with LOG, As I Lay Dying, ..

^ Not Noel's (Inertia) gig, I wish though. Toronto gig is Live Nation. I'll be shooting that one.

Noel's not doing it? Damn... I guess they are pretty huge, if Live Nation is picking it up, I wonder if Gilette group in Montreal is going to do that show then... guess Rob the promoter in Montreal might not be doing it, I'm gonna look into that.

They just had one in the fall...

AND they said they'd do one right after this.

Alright! Where did you hear that? I caught their headlining show last fall in massachusetts and it ruled my ass! Other than that, I feel they open way too much and I just don't get it. They're way too good and travel a long way to come out here and play 40 minute setlists

They just had one in the fall...

AND they said they'd do one right after this.

What?

When I was watching the cob website the only stuff there was was gigantour, and then after that was just a lot of europe concerts.

I don't know where you heard them say they'd do one after this but that's good to hear :)

I've already got my ticket for the San Jose show and i'm strongly considering going to the Fresno one too. I'm so pumped for this, headlining Lamb Of God, longer COB set, the only way this could be better is if Municipal waste was before COB and then God Forbid opened.

I've already got my ticket for the San Jose show and i'm strongly considering going to the Fresno one too. I'm so pumped for this, headlining Lamb Of God, longer COB set, the only way this could be better is if Municipal waste was before COB and then God Forbid opened.

well there is no saying which you will get... municipal waste and god forbid are rotating slots as openers. so u might get either or. personally i want god forbid

My point is, in America LoG is going to (currently anyhow) play in/fill larger venues, they are still more mainstream. Touring with a band such as LoG does have its advantages. They are exposed to a wider audience.

Plus, a main difference to consider is that LoG is touring off the very recent release of a new album.