Norways answer to Opeth...

The Norwegian Opeth? Fucking Ram-Zet? Are they fuck!

I'm just gonna mention Arcturus and Borknagar and Keep Of Kalessin and Stonegard and Void Mind off of the top of my head.

How about Finland's metal bands (Other than Nightwish and Children Of Bodom)

Wintersun is great and Ensiferum was great as long as Mäenpää was in the band. There's also bands like Swallow The Sun, Moonsorrow etc.

You forgot to mention Amorphis, Finntroll :)goggly: love 'em) or Sinisthra.
Also love Apocalyptica but not too much fan of finish metal.

And as for MrFish: welcome aboard :) greetings from Argentina man! Haven't heard of that band you mentioned, but I can assure you there are lots of great bands in Norway (the Enslaved-mania it's pretty much it you know)
A little advice: Don't get too serious on this forum dude, there're a bunch of fuckers who think they know it all, needles to say why I haven't been posting for the last 2 years.
:headbang:

You forgot to mention Amorphis, Finntroll :)goggly: love 'em) or Sinisthra.
Also love Apocalyptica but not too much fan of finish metal.

And as for MrFish: welcome aboard :) greetings from Argentina man! Haven't heard of that band you mentioned, but I can assure you there are lots of great bands in Norway (the Enslaved-mania it's pretty much it you know)
A little advice: Don't get too serious on this forum dude, there're a bunch of fuckers who think they know it all, needles to say why I haven't been posting for the last 2 years.
:headbang:

Luz! :headbang: