not my funeral lyrics

EL ROV

Jackson.Charvel.ESP
Mar 3, 2011
Austin, TX
so in an interview in the current revolver magazine (with nikki sixx on the cover ugh), Alexi said that he wrote not my funeral about someone that told him "dude, your going to die" and how it pissed him off.

he said it was someone that "used to be close to me"

i was wondering if anyone knows who this is... i don't care if it was a girlfriend or whatever, but perhaps another musician?

i feel like a little gossipping schoolgirl but its bugging me.... i hope it wasn't a guitarist that we'd all respect, cuz that would be fucked up

i've met Alexi 2x and he was a very humble, respectful person. he looked me in the eyes when i shook his hand, and that tells me he is a person that doesn't look down on his fans or anyone for that matter.

It was probably some friend of his, who hasn't got anything to do with music industry, so it's not business of the fans. And if Alexi wanted fans to know, he probably would have told himself.

Why is this a big deal to you dude? :)

:lol: what a fucking asshole are you? Stating that you dont give a damn about race and stuff like that but on the other hand you feel insulted when someone calls you black? I as a person of african origin feel hurt.

:lol: what a fucking asshole are you? Stating that you dont give a damn about race and stuff like that but on the other hand you feel insulted when someone calls you black? I as a person of african origin feel hurt.

hehe! you don't understand! that's it!

Well it's pretty clear!(What I've written)

I really don't give a damn about races! in my opinion all the races and labels of this sort must die!

but it's ridiculous that somebody who is an idiot racist comes and calls an ARIAN

black! that person I think making fun of himself/herself too!

this is ludicrouly stupid!

Hope you got what I mean!

No. why is it an insult to call you black? You dont see black people as human?

No. why is it an insult to call you black? You dont see black people as human?

I don't get insulted at all! I AM WHO I AM..not what fucktards say!

if I get insulted that means I'm racist and in my singnature should be something

like this...! ok! I'd better not write that thing!

And again I don't divide people into black and white as you're doing now!

when there is no division... everyone is the same... and people are to me..people and human-beings!
======================================================

snowy
I guess he meant he doesn't like being called black because he's not black, just like I wouldn't like to be called a redhead, because my hair is black, or I wouldn't like to be called mexican, because I'm brazilian... I guess nobody likes to be called something that they're not.
Still, stating that someone is "ARIAN" in capital letters, sounds pretty unnecessary to me, so I have to agree with you that guy is probably an asshole... I think any person who feels pride for something they didn't conquer (like their skin color or the nature of their hair) are complete idiots who probably never made anything to be proud of, so they turn to such things as skin color.

iPot
I guess I can never disagree with anything you post because your LEGO gifs distract me x)
I read what you write but then I look at them and I'm all like "aawwwnnn so cute :3" and nothing else matters, haha

iPot
I guess I can never disagree with anything you post because your LEGO gifs distract me x)
I read what you write but then I look at them and I'm all like "aawwwnnn so cute :3" and nothing else matters, haha
Haha, thank you :3 Oh, and they are called Servbots :3