Not that i'm THAT important, but...

Magrathean

worldbuilder
Oct 14, 2005
Faculty of Science
s1.zetaboards.com
...since i've managed to post a lot every day AND i've given the [correct] impression that i'm quite depressive, i don't want anyone to think i killed myself or anything. I won't be posting for two weeks or so starting the 17th.

To those who think this is mindless attention-calling: Read above. I'd like to think there's at least one or two of you out there who would be mildly worried if someone suddenly stopped posting without warning. Since i haven't shown any inclination towards leaving the forum in the near future, i guess some of you would think suicide in the expect-the-worst attitude that's healthier to take. So no, i haven't killed myself, and no, this isn't attention-calling. (If i wanted to call everyone's attention, i'd mercilessly fill every thread with shit posts or something.)

Take it easy, dude. Two weeks will be a cake-walk. Relax and have fun during your time away, and have a great holiday if you're celebrating with family and friends!

You're right, I probably would have thought something had happened. More likely that you'd got into trouble with the mafia and they broke your fingers with hammer torture. Either way, thanks for the heads up. Enjoy your break my man. Don't let no depressive winter crapola stop you from having a great and magical time over crimbo.

What? Holidays? Who the f**k do you think you are? This is your goddamn work and you have to be here whenever you are told to, so no shitty holidays with pet-hugging and christmas-song-singing with the family but stay here 24/7 and do your work!!!

OK, enough I think... :) Honestly: wish you all the best for these 2 weeks, have fun and do a lot christmas-song-singing with the family! ;)
You're probably right, although I'm not posting too regular here recently (due to lots of work...) I still read everything and think I would have thought about what happened to you.

marduk: Tonight. Just wait for tonight (Mexico time). ;)

About Tina: Because she hadn't posted there too much. I thought she was one of those persons who post a lot on another forumand suddenly come and post a bit on the DT one. Anyway, how is she?

Schwedentod: Thanks a lot. On my father's side they're jews, so it'd be Hannukah-songs, but Hannukah has already passed, if i recall correctly. But aye, i'll try to have a good time. Best wishes to you too! And thanks for worrying. =)

Tali: Thanks! You too!

sole: :lol: Well, isn't forum-life all about status? ;)

rahvin: Good idea. I will. Just a sec.

You better enjoy yourself and I hope you'll survive.
All holiday and no UM makes UndoControl a dull boy?

Seriously now, have a good one :kickass:

have fun. i wish i was going on holiday. although the specific configuration of your holiday would amount to two dead people and a guy i cannot relate to at all, so maybe i'm better off going to work.