November 12th in FL

oh.. yeah.
no wonder I kept seeing "scene kids" stroll down the sidewalk..

#$&@#(%&Ldlgja;slg.

I looked in the Nevermore forum and the set they played seems to be the normal set, and my wife and I were by the sound board and they ended right on time, so who knows what the deal was. I think Mike was saying that it is was late in the day show, not that the bands ran late. One thing that kinda pissed me off was everything listed doors open at 9, but on the sign on the soundboard it said "doors 9:45"

oh.. when I checked Nevermore's setlist.. I was expecting 3 more songs. oh well. IT STILL KICKED ASS.

but yeah.. I went with my brother and we didn't get to a FYE ticketmaster until 8:30 pm, and so we were all rushing because we thought we wouldn't make it in time [coming from the brandon area] ..but when we got there, we waited like another hour in line. -_-

Best. Show. Ever. My friend and I came from Orlando and got there really early and we met two REALLY cool people and we hung out with them the whole time. We were the first people in and we got the best spot in the house, right up front and right in the middle! After the show, we all went to the back of the venue, met everyone, got pictures (I think they came out really bad, they are from a camera phone) and got shit autographed. Mikael recognized us as the crazy motherfuckers in the front. Then later on we ended up going into Opeth's bus and just hanging out with them, kicking back some beers. It was so fucking awesome, Opeth are chill as fuck.

My only complaint is that I think the setlist could have been better; when I saw them in Orlando about a year ago, it was pretty much flawless. Oh yeah, also I couldn't even hear the keyboard most of the time :(

Was awesome! I didnt get home till 4:15! wOOt!
Mikael was a bit more comical than he has been in the past.
I could tell they were happy that was the last US date.

Also pretty cool that they are coming back in Feb!

lol @"Tell ____ to Fuck Off!!"

haha u fucking bastards im glad u guys enjoyed it. I cant believe i missed it. I payed for the ticket and everything. Thats the last time i involve my brother in any plans!

Hey so did they say anything about coming back in February? I heard thats what they've said at the other gigs they've played on this tour. They better come back, im not missing them next time.

FRUGiHOYi said:
Best. Show. Ever. My friend and I came from Orlando and got there really early and we met two REALLY cool people and we hung out with them the whole time. We were the first people in and we got the best spot in the house, right up front and right in the middle! After the show, we all went to the back of the venue, met everyone, got pictures (I think they came out really bad, they are from a camera phone) and got shit autographed. Mikael recognized us as the crazy motherfuckers in the front. Then later on we ended up going into Opeth's bus and just hanging out with them, kicking back some beers. It was so fucking awesome, Opeth are chill as fuck.

My only complaint is that I think the setlist could have been better; when I saw them in Orlando about a year ago, it was pretty much flawless. Oh yeah, also I couldn't even hear the keyboard most of the time :(

If you remember at all...I was the dude in the front left corner. That show was sick couldn't have asked for anything better.

I think Nevermore did get cut short because I got one of the set lists and there is a piece of tape over two songs...

Anyway, I don't think the set list for Opeth was bad at all, I found it odd that they opened with Baying of the Hounds though...I was hoping for Leper Affinity ;).

I can't wait for them to come back in Feb, I'll go see them no matter where they are!