November 12th in FL

I was thinking about going to both, but with the Fear Factory, SYL show just a few days after the Tampa show, I don't think I can afford it. And Ft. Lauderdale is quite a drive.

They need to get these tickets on sale soon! The show is in three weeks. What the hell is the hold up if it's confirmed???

I registered just for this. I hope I get a ticket to the St. Pete show, because when I seen them in Orlando for SOTU, it was not a good dose of Opeth, just enough to wet the appettite. Lopez wasnt there, and they played fucking 3 songs! But I did get to hear Grand Conjuration, which was good. I want/need to hear it with lopez though!
Live!

Battle~At~Sea said:
I registered just for this. I hope I get a ticket to the St. Pete show, because when I seen them in Orlando for SOTU, it was not a good dose of Opeth, just enough to wet the appettite. Lopez wasnt there, and they played fucking 3 songs! But I did get to hear Grand Conjuration, which was good. I want/need to hear it with lopez though!
Live!
Yeah I was there, and I need more. I've already seen them headlining before though.

Battle~At~Sea said:
Live!
Yeah I was there, and I need more. I've already seen them headlining before though.

lol, can I call you Dorothy...j/k
Im fairly new to FL as well. almost 3 years now. Seems like yesterday. D'oh!

Ladies and gentlemen, start your browsers! Tickets for the State Theater show in St. Pete are now on sale! I hope you are a limber bunch, because Ticketfuckingbastard is charging a total of $10.25 in charges for a $20 face value ticket! :hotjump:

But we are talking about Opeth (and Nevermore and Into Eternity), and any of those bands would be worth the price by themselves, so tra la la la la fuckingla la!

Go get those tix! :headbang:

I guess I was lucky, I bought mine through the Opeth artist arena when the show was in Tampa, and I was told by Artist Arena the tickets are valid for the St. Pete show.

Those fucking bastards. Wel I just ordered two tickets, what choice do I have? At least the $10.25 is actually $6.25 and $4.00, and you only pay the $4.00 once. So it cost me $56.50 for two tickets. Know what's funny? I don't even know who I'm going with and I don't drive. My friend still hasn't decided if he's going, so if I don't end up selling this ticket to him, I will have an extra ticket to sell. Only problem is I won't have a ride there, but if anyone can give me a ride, I will give you lots of gas money!

Finally! It's about time these tickets went on sale! I contacted Andy Farrow, and he said they should have been on sale awhile ago. Too bad opeths site just now had the tickets available for sale.

So all Opethians wanting to go to the Tampa(*ahem* I mean St. Pete) show. should buy their tickets through artist arena now! Fuck ticketblaster!
:headbang: