Novembre

Yes. Can't go wrong with those 2. I never could understand that stupid Kate Bush song smack dab in the middle of NW. I skip that damn song everytime. Besides that minor annoyance, NW is simply a phenomenal piece of work. Their drummer is highly underrated who surprises the shit out of me whenever I listen to them.

yeah, I only have Novembrine Waltz, but it is great. "Everasia" and "Child of the Twilight" are the standout tracks, IMO. Really good album, minus the Kate Bush cover, which isn't all THAT bad, but it ruins the vibe of the album.

novembre rules, if you can, you should listen all albums, becouse each album is great in its own way. personally, my best album is classica. the mp3s on the mp3.com are really shitty..popping and stuff.
oh i have emailed them and you can order their stuff. they have, cds and shirts. check http://www.novembre.nu.

Yeah Novembre rules! I have Waltz and it's easily one of my favorites! I should get more soon! If you click on the "merchandise" tab, it'll reveal an email address which you can use to find out if they have what you're looking for. They'll also give you prices.

well, yes i have checked novembre's site today, they have changed it a bit. mercahndise section is available;) i wanted to go on their concert in italy, becouse is near me.where are you from?

diospada said:
cool, i emailed them already, waiting for response.!!