now Anthrax gets John...

manu_8

what doesn't die hard 4.0
Apr 20, 2008
Madrid, Spain
They should play Poison my eyes live.

It's drug for the ears, the song is perfect, pure adrenaline...

I DON'T WANNA DIE WITHOUT LISTENING A P.M.E. LIVE VERSION!!!!

F***********************CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:puke:

Rob Caggiano could play the solo better and cooler!!

It would really cool. Put on the next setlists at the end boys, please!!!!!!!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

:Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
deffinately a good song. I would love to see thrax change up some of the john era stuff live. and of course i can always do without stuff before SOWN. not because i don't like it but because there's things i've never head live that i would love to. I think If they played SOWN entirely that would be amazing.

Hi,
seems like I'm the only one who is not too thrilled about this song...to me it sounds like a bunch of different ideas and riffs thrown together... it is a bit like tracks on new Metallica album...somehow too complicated.

But I agree...they could drop Joey era songs...especially those covers...Got The Time, Antisocial and Bring The Noise...

T:)

I love hearing the Joey songs live - afterall, they sound better with John. Plus, part of the fun of Anthrax shows is the crowd chanting along with Got The Time, Antisocial, etc.
Bring The Noise, I wouldn't mind hearing less, though.

Songs I wish they'd add to their setlist if John comes back for good (I know they won't do tons of touring, but still):

Catharsis
Random Acts Of Senseless Violence
Aftershock (how awesome would this be live with John?)
Time
In A Zone
Alpha Male
Anyplace But Here

anthrax do awesome covers. But Ive always been frustrated by the # of cover songs that are a staple of there live set. Got The Time, Antisocial and to a lesser degree Bring The Noise. I would love to see them rotate a few different covers, say, cheap trick, kiss, Black Sabbath

...or play new covers...but only as encores...if they have to....:)

btw. It is funny how their biggest hits from Joey era were covers.
They've recorded lots of covers with John too...but none of them was a success.

Dunno if I already sent this wishlist to some other thread...but I'd like to hear on next FULL SCALE EUROPEAN tour:
Random Acts...,
Nothing,
Crush and Catharsis
...and perhaps Black Dahlia.

"Black Dahlia" was great live song. I tried to see what Charlie was playing during the pre-chorus and was surprised to see that he played the blast beat with the ride cymbal and hi-hats. No snare!

it is nice that it mentions Paul Crook as Anthrax's guitar player...well sort of...:)