Now Playing (Opeth ONLY!)

The Moor.

right before that i was listening to Windowpane (the live version from Roundhouse Tapes)
:headbang:

like the whole album? special or regular edition?

Special, I made Derelic Herds the last track after Hex Omega :)

I think it ends the album in a better note. But really, I got kind of bored with some of the songs (PH, HO, the last three or so minutes of Burden, for example). I also don't think DH is that great.

Special, I made Derelic Herds the last track after Hex Omega :)

I think it ends the album in a better note. But really, I got kind of bored with some of the songs (PH, HO, the last three or so minutes of Burden, for example). I also don't think DH is that great.

agreed that PH and HO are pretty mediocre. to be honest, i can't listen to the entirety of HO for some reason. i think it might actually be the only song that bores me. even Hessian Peel is easier to listen to. but thats just me.

Now i also agree that derelict herds isnt too great, but you gotta be honest, that riff that it starts out with REALLY gets ya going.:headbang:

There is a voice calling for me!!!

The Opeth song where the Morbid Angel influence is most eminent - Master's Aprrentices

Deliverance (album)
I just went to the local cd shoop and got it again, seeing as my other copy wasnt looked after all that well.