Now Playing (Opeth ONLY!)

IAmEternal said:
another failed attempt to piss off the board by MightyA \m/

NP: Serenity Painted Death
My goal is not to piss off the users of this board.

I just find it funny that people are actually replying to this thread. I knew it was going to happen, but still...

In other words, I'm laughing at your stupidity.

MightyA said:
My goal is not to piss off the users of this board.

I just find it funny that people are actually replying to this thread. I knew it was going to happen, but still...

In other words, I'm laughing at your stupidity.

If you weren't trying to piss people off, then why would you write "I'm laughing at your stupidity". Sounds quite contradictory to me, dumbass.

adnilem said:
If you weren't trying to piss people off, then why would you write "I'm laughing at your stupidity". Sounds quite contradictory to me, dumbass.
If you thought about it for a while, you'd notice it's not contradictory. I didn't write "I'm laughing at your stupidity, dumbass."

Almost all active users on this message board seem assume that I'm here to piss them off. I visit this board to spend my valuable time. If that means I want to piss people off, then I'll do it, but it wasn't the case while creating this thread.

Do you understand?

Two acoustic pieces of When and April Ethereal that I recorded with my acoustic guitar (duh), they came out pretty nice, so I'm just listening to them over and over.