Now Playing Thread

fdcalateafrontswitzerlandkp0.jpg

NineFeetUnderground said:
thats what that album goes for Garou. maybe $20 max. at least in my experience.

Yeah, i've seen it go pretty cheep. I just think its strange considering its availability, or rather lack thereof.

Garou said:
Yeah, i've seen it go pretty cheep. I just think its strange considering its availability, or rather lack thereof.

availability doesnt mean much compared to availability coupled with demand. for instance...Silence records has low demand...its a small niche, even among progressive, fusion and folk enthusiests. but vertigo records releases...are collectible in a much wider market. pick up Turid, and Ragnarok on Silence, theyre among the more scarce releases on Silence, but also among the best.

availability doesnt mean much compared to availability coupled with demand. for instance...Silence records has low demand...its a small niche, even among progressive, fusion and folk enthusiests. but vertigo records releases...are collectible in a much wider market. pick up Turid, and Ragnarok on Silence, theyre among the more scarce releases on Silence, but also among the best.

Good point. I've got Ragnarök's self-titled on vinyl, got it for ~25 $ I think. I have most of Turid Lundqvist's stuff on the computer, and the compilation on CD, which is all my wallet allows for at the moment. The Turid LP:s I've seen have been relatively expensive, at least her first two records on silence.

no, she isnt. take that dick out of your ears.

I beg to differ. I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can believe this dull dreary lyric reader (you cannot really call her a singer) is worth any attention. In fact, people over here in the uk are finally waking up and realising she is a product generated by radio one and eminem and has virtually no talent what-so-ever. Her range is meagre and the mood generated by her songs is all the same. This is further realised when you listent to the piano on her songs which use a few keys in the middle of the keyboard.

The total effect of her music is mind numbing. How can so many people be so wrong. She looks boring, she sounds boring and has nothing interesting to say. In fact she sounds bored too. I will give her one more album and the Emperors New Clothes of Dido’s music will be apparent to all. i can't even believe that she is selling records over in the US, next thing i'll learn is that Robbie Fucking Williams has made it over there.

a rofl nazi said:
'massive headbanging pwnage'

are you some kind of faggot
LMFAO, no sir, you are the faggott, my friend. What don't you get about that description. Go back to your fucking utterly miserable opethforum.net existence and please do not enlighten me anymore with your 'fixation on the gaynes'

lolkillswitchreference

metal_wrath said:
LMFAO, no sir, you are the faggott, my friend. What don't you get about that description. Go back to your fucking utterly miserable opethforum.net existence and please do not enlighten me anymore with your 'fixation on the gaynes'

lolkillswitchreference

lol @ anyone headbanging
but especially
lol @ black people headbanging

Kir-ir-Bannog said:
I beg to differ. I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can believe this dull dreary lyric reader (you cannot really call her a singer) is worth any attention. In fact, people over here in the uk are finally waking up and realising she is a product generated by radio one and eminem and has virtually no talent what-so-ever. Her range is meagre and the mood generated by her songs is all the same. This is further realised when you listent to the piano on her songs which use a few keys in the middle of the keyboard.

The total effect of her music is mind numbing. How can so many people be so wrong. She looks boring, she sounds boring and has nothing interesting to say. In fact she sounds bored too. I will give her one more album and the Emperors New Clothes of Dido’s music will be apparent to all. i can't even believe that she is selling records over in the US, next thing i'll learn is that Robbie Fucking Williams has made it over there.

Robbie Williams has a lot of talent as well. dont be retarded.