Now Playing Thread

metal_wrath said:
LMFAO!!! You really need to get a better computer. I've got 60 gb, and a 250 gb external hard drive. And THAT'S not enough.

How much approx. are externals like that going for these days? I really need to get one. If not just for backing up my music and footage in case I get another lap top stolen :erk:.

NP: Grails - "The Volunteer"

Scourge of Malice said:
How much approx. are externals like that going for these days? I really need to get one. If not just for backing up my music and footage in case I get another lap top stolen :erk:.
www.newegg.com

Just look for "hard drives" and then "external". They go up to about 2 or 3 TB I think but I doubt you'll need that much.

Ulver - Sick Soliloquy

cst036.jpg

NineFeetUnderground said:
well you bring up a strong point...im not in the UK, so i have no real relation to the media "hype" or forcefeeding if you will of Williams and anything hes done. Ive been a fan of his for a long time, but mind you a casual one, and definitely by my own accord and persistence whenever an album is released, etc. so what youre saying may or may not be true. however i try to stick to purely musical debates when it comes to an artists integrity if im not fully aware of all the facts.

I must concede that some of his stuff is quite alright. "Feel" is a wonderful song.