Now Playing Thread

np:
B00000IK5L.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

just got back from a screening of the new batman movie btw, it was pretty good.

By a fucking mile.

The singer of Diamond Head sounds gay to the max, plus is the overall sound pretty poor and the kickass solo is performed better by Hammett.

Also totally kickass is the cover Breadfan, it outdoes the original so much it's not even funny. Metallica made it ten billion times better, adding the whole accoustic middlesection(in the original you find some homo singing there).

Aqualung_StrangeBeautiful.jpg

my mom heard a song of theirs on Music Choice and liked it, so she asked me to burn the cd for her. I downloaded it last night, and was just checking the tracks to make sure they were not skipping, and were the full songs. It sounded interesting, so I listened to the whole thing. I've gotta say, it's good stuff. Very Radiohead-ish, especially vocally. The music does not get loud like Radiohead does at times, however. It's slow, piano and vocal driven music. The lyrics are kinda sappy though, similar to early Beatles lyrics. There is a dark overtone present though, that I liked about it. I recommend it.

np: foo fighters - in your honor.
their new double album. i had high hopes, but it's just regular FF material, good but nothing new or exciting (after 1 listen anyway). interesting that they did a full acoustic cd though.